Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes

I saw this post on another's Forum which is more for Hoddesdon Town's information, I'm sure they would welcome another framed certificate on the Lowfield Clubhouse wall:

Midlands Non-League Football Programme Awards 2007/08 Overall award and 1st - 3rd in each League All winning clubs will receive a framed certificate. Just send a copy of your programme in to enter Send to: Clive Dunkley, 47 Kings Meadow, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 8QZ, If we already have a copy of your 2007/08 programme then you will automatically be entered into the competition. To see a list of clubs already entered this season follow the link below:

http://www.midlandsnonleaguefootball.co.uk/programmeawards.html

Yes but they're in the Spartan South Midlands League, I doubt they would know where Hoddesdon is and probably wouldn't check, Roger would sell his Granny for another programme award and I expect so would Jane particularly as the Programme Monthly Awards are sadly no more

Do you spend your whole life trawling the internet for this stuff? And where is the Leverstock Green link this week? They will be disappointed that you haven't posted it within nanoseconds of them putting it on their site!

Horace - Talking of useless information on the internet have you ever come across this site on old Spurs legends:

http://www.mehstg.com/whereare.htm

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Roger would sell his Granny for another programme award

Tragically Rhodes, that comment could not have been more badly timed.

Shall I send our Chairman your condolences?

Is there a league rule that a certain number of programmes should be left in the changing rooms for the visitors? It seems not so common in Div 1 than the Prem. For the record Yes- Hoddesdon, Kentish, SLEB, Buckingham & Cheshunt. No - Royston, New Bradwell, Ampthill, Amersham.

Originally Posted By: tringarmy
No - Royston

I think you played at Garden Walk before the new regime joined the Club, I gather Royston are extremely professional now in their whole approach

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: tringarmy
Is there a league rule that a certain number of programmes should be left in the changing rooms for the visitors?

Yes - 6

If there is a Rule then I cannot find it. Can you quote it please?

Rule 8.21 covers programmes but does not say anthing about supplying the away team with any.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek

If there is a Rule then I cannot find it. Can you quote it please?
Rule 8.21 covers programmes but does not say anthing about supplying the away team with any

Why are you interested in this anyway as it doesn't effect you

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted By: BTFC_Rock

Football Programme and Memorabilia collectors!
The Annual Bedford Town Football Memorabilia & Programme Fair
At Bedford Town FC
On Sunday 16th March 2008
11am to 2pm
Admission 50p.

The admission programme is kindly sponsored by Sporting Memorabilia Ltd. Sporting Gold Ltd. and includes a free draw for a new FPD member with your admission programme.
This event is organised by the football programme directory in conjunction with Bedford Town FC Supporters

One or two members from the area might be interested in this event if they're at a loose end today, I doubt there is much else to do in places like Bedford or Milton Keynes on a Sunday.

At Bedford Town FC
11am to 2pm
Admission 50p.

The admission programme is kindly sponsored by Sporting Memorabilia Ltd. Sporting Gold Ltd. and includes a free draw for a new FPD member with your admission programme.
This event is organised by the football programme directory in conjunction with Bedford Town FC Supporters

One or two members from the area might be interested in this event if they're at a loose end today, I doubt there is much else to do in places like Bedford or Milton Keynes on a Sunday.

Yet another ignorant quote by Rhodes. Another put down, another piece of supposition. I bet where you live is full of fun.

Plenty to do in Milton keynes on a Sunday....Theatre district, bars, restaurants..Pro Ice Hockey..Pro Basketball..Massive shoppng centre, Snowdome and Xscape centre with indoor skiing and rock climbing, Cinema, what more do you want Rhodes? Probably a star wars convention..you sound like the type

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

Yet another ignorant quote by Rhodes. Another put down, another piece of supposition. I bet where you live is full of fun.

you not playing today chuckie...?

crikey son..its a sunday and you are sat in front of a computer and not out playing for someone..?

most unnatural..our under 18's have just finished 5-0 by the way and top their league by some way...

Losingmyhair-I have asked before and got no response this seems to back my suspisions up that you are from Bedford?? or nearby what team are you associated with???

Originally Posted By: losingmyhair

At Bedford Town FC

11am to 2pm

Admission 50p.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

you not playing today chuckie...?

crikey son..its a sunday and you are sat in front of a computer and not out playing for someone..?

most unnatural..our under 18's have just finished 5-0 by the way and top their league by some way...

game pp you fraud!!!!!!!!!