Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

Yet another ignorant quote by Rhodes. Another put down, another piece of supposition. I bet where you live is full of fun.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
you not playing today chuckie...?

crikey son..its a sunday and you are sat in front of a computer and not out playing for someone..?

most unnatural..our under 18's have just finished 5-0 by the way and top their league by some way...

game pp you fraud!!!!!!!!!

sorry chuckie...does that mean that you did play today or that you played championship manager whilst real players went out and competed....

just asking son...no need to be abusive... laugh

Yet another ignorant quote by Rhodes. Another put down, another piece of supposition. I bet where you live is full of fun.

crikey son..its a sunday and you are sat in front of a computer and not out playing for someone..?

most unnatural..our under 18's have just finished 5-0 by the way and top their league by some way...

sorry chuckie...does that mean that you did play today or that you played championship manager whilst real players went out and competed....

game postponed... while old men who should be down pub( but prob
not welcome ) are on forum biglaugh

oh we don't do pubs chuckie...we do real football with real players and we wouldn't entertain any of our many youngsters making fools of themselves on internet forums...they have far too much respect for the institution that they play for and the people that support them for that....

you however may carry on mugging yourself off... laugh

oh we don't do pubs chuckie...we do real football with real players and we wouldn't entertain any of our many youngsters making fools of themselves on internet forums...they have far too much respect for the institution that they play for and the people that support them for that....

have to agree there...let you silly OLD ba5tards do it eh

[game postponed... while old men who should be down pub( but prob not welcome ) are on forum biglaugh

yes us silly old barstewards will continue to ensure that only decent youngsters make the grade.....you can count on that...in your case you can flourish on the forums whilst decent young players flourish on the field of play...

[game postponed... while old men who should be down pub( but prob not welcome ) are on forum biglaugh

yes us silly old barstewards will continue to ensure that only decent youngsters make the grade.....you can count on that...in your case you can flourish on the forums whilst decent young players flourish on the field of play...

you are so sweet.....i feel all flourishy now dance

here's a young lady that is looking for a 16 year old boyfriend who plays football....

http://teenymanolo.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/shaylee.jpg

Keeper No One - You may have missed this post on another thread. It is surely your big chance to lose your virginity, if you want her phone number I'm sure Uncle Urchin will happily oblige.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
here's a young lady that is looking for a 16 year old boyfriend who plays football....

http://teenymanolo.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/shaylee.jpg

Keeper No One - You may have missed this post on another thread. It is surely your big chance to lose your virginity, if you want her phone number I'm sure Uncle Urchin will happily oblige.

why would i want UU seconds?

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
Does anyone do anything on this thread apart from "quote each other".

No!!

Ok!!!

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: Bitch

Nope grin

Can I quote that???

Originally Posted By: Bitch

Nope grin

Can I quote that???

Shall we see how long we can get quoted quotes?