Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you had a choice-Bromley or Whitstable win

michael

If you could pick just one of these games to win and one to lose, which would you chose ?

Personally, i hate losing-not over Ramsgate and BW get-still pained by them defeats- but out of the above, i would chose to win against Whitstable.

I think a cup run this season is vital for the club coffers and to stimulate interest in MFC.

League is important but you do get a second chance, which you don't get in the CUP.

Once you are out, you are out, and there goes alot of the seasons interest.

Always hoping, but unlike many i was not expecting play-off position anyway this season, but did want a bit of excitement and stability after the last 3 years, so again, if one had to choose, i'd pick a win against Whitstable and FA Cup progress.

Other views ?

(now if only we could win both)

Up the 'Gate

Of course we only get one stab at it in the Cup Michael so for that reason the Cup win would come first with me.They are equally as important though for obviously different reasons but a defeat against Bromley would not end our chances for promotion.Things CAN be salvaged during the rest of the season.Having said that it would be a major confidence booster to us should we prevail over the leaders who seem to be on the crest of a wave at the moment.Its a hard one but the F.A. Cup run just shades it for me. Two victorys this week though would be "magical" & I think we are more than capable of doing just that.A good result Tuesday night will put us in good heart for Saturdays game.We dont want to be picking ourselves up off the floor from Tuesdays outcome.One game at a time though so the next most important game is Tuesdays tie & whilst a choice between them comes down to the F.A.Cup tie shading the League game i.m.o, a positive result on Tuesday is a "must". Bromley is a great chance for us to find our true form again.We CAN get two positive results if we tighten up in places & are more adventurous than we have been of late. A big week indeed!