Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

You rang the Clubhouse number then to check and Josie told you the game had been called off however would you have gone if it had have been on like the 'avid fan' you claim to be or would your Christmas shopping have been far more important.

spending so much time putting you in your place on here, allows me to do alot of ONLINE shopping, which would have allowed me to go to the game!! what ya getting the missus this xmas Rhodes? you Rampent Rabbit!! Whooops sorry i meant Roger Rabbit!!

I will have to buy some Durracel batteries first but yes you're spot on, she will be receiving her present on Christmas morning. I take it you're going to the Holmer Green game at Coles Park tomorrow night if it's on or will you be going down Oxford Street after work instead, if you go give 'Sugar', George and John my regards.

I am definatly going tomorrow night, haringay on a cup run, with a pontentially classic 1/4 final against Ruilslip Manor to look forward to!

You could send Sugar george and john a xmas card? being the season of good will and all, what about sending a good will message to the players, i am sure the likes of "Santos" and Tommy Catania would love to hear from somone they reguarded as Dad....until you abandonded them of course!!!!!! sounds like somone else we know!!!!

• 3 years later...

Does anybody happen to know what 'the great' Tommy Lambourne is doing with himself these days. This is a prime example of a player who could have gone all the way but stayed at Haringey Borough longer than he should have done when, at the tender age of just 18, the Club swept the board at Youth level in 2004/2005 and, incredibly, reached the second round proper of the FA Youth Cup losing narrowly to Woking at Coles Park.

Does anybody happen to know what 'the great' Tommy Lambourne is doing with himself these days. This is a prime example of a player who could have gone all the way but stayed at Haringey Borough longer than he should have done when, at the tender age of just 18, the Club swept the board at Youth level in 2004/2005 and, incredibly, reached the second round proper of the FA Youth Cup losing narrowly to Woking at Coles Park.

Do you know what happened to 3Praise? Oh, wait, you never knew who he was, did you?

GAFFA1 - Thanks, I didn't realise you knew him, surely he would be the perfect acquisition for Bethnal Green United, all but guaranteeing you the Essex Senior League Championship this season

So did he net today in Ruislip's impressive 6-1 win over Royston Town, I'll eat my hat if he didn't.

I can do your trick too

did you ever eat the hat rhodes (rhetorical question) but no doubt you'll go on about how you have brought me out the woodwork.