Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

i didnt see the penalty incident...funnily enough the BB fans behind the goal thought it was a penalty ! (wot a penalty by the way)

I agree with most of wot blues06 said...too many non performers on the day for hertford (for wotever reasons) plus a few too many playing out of position...impressed with broxbourne...they played some good stuff on that pitch and also had a few of their better players missing....oh and blues06 ! ha ha

Quote:
blues06 said:
how can nf have a pop at my fitness!!
u are the laziest player i have ever played with...just beating jackson gash to the title..

Now Now, you know that's not true.. I might use my head to make training a touch on the easier side but laziest player is just unfair!

cheers mate...abit of a nearly game for myself on sat...did well to tip that deflected shot onto the bar - only for emile to follow up....and then a good save from point blank from wardy only for the ref to then give a pen!....who'd be a keeper!

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Quote:
Bad_Egg said:
football needs people who fink outside of the box

He certainly does that!

Bad Egg - you seem to have calmed down somewhat since your early days on the Enfield FC forum.

thanx pbtcf ive taken on meditation its doin me the world of good

Quote:
Rhodes said:

Bad Egg - Well there's people who don't like change and there's people who don't like change, there's no excuses for the barbaric way 'Sugar' is running the Club, he makes the Majeed brothers at Crawley Town look like Abramovitch in comparison.

blimey did u find sugar in bed with your missus or sumfink rhodes u need to let it go fella for your own health

Quote:
Bad_Egg said:
Quote:
Rhodes said:

Bad Egg - Well there's people who don't like change and there's people who don't like change, there's no excuses for the barbaric way 'Sugar' is running the Club, he makes the Majeed brothers at Crawley Town look like Abramovitch in comparison.

blimey did u find sugar in bed with your missus or sumfink rhodes u need to let it go fella for your own health

Rhodes, how many more people need to tell you this? How many more?

HTFCew - A very busy day indeed, just leaving work so will be with you from home in about an hour or so, I can tell you have all missed me today, particularly Potters Bar Town. You seem to have calmed down a bit since your rant this morning by the way.

Quote:
NeutralFan said:
It is second is the laughing stocks stakes;

SSML Laughing Stock League Table

1. Rhodes
2. Haringay pitch
3. BBB's haircut
4. Blues06 fitness
5. BBB's brothers' friday night escapades

Come on I am sure Haringays pitch isnt half as bad as Oxhey Jets??

Quote:
blues06 said:
spoke to bradley after he was so happy he's mate from haringay wasn't marking him coz he said he knows he's game and would have done well against him, he ripped pabs to pieces!
Blues06 - I hope you went down in front of him in a 'we are not worthy fashion', he must be the fastest players in the SSML if not the whole of Non League. Did you make it down to our training session tonight at Hendon by the way, I told the Great Clement Temile you would be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Rhodes, now Mr Lambourne has left Ruilsip or been dropped from their squad, being a close friend of his do you know where his next point of call may be?, being a strong Boro fan i like to know where our promising youngsters are applying their trade!! Will you be able to seduce him to drop a league and play for u??

3praise - Lambourne's dad Dave has a lot of influence over what Lambourne decides so I will be approaching him in the first instance. I will not try to push him into dropping a division if he doesn't want to however it may do him the World of good to do so following the humiliating experience with Ruislip Manor and being made to feel worthless, he can then regroup in his own time and help us to gain promotion enabling him to regain the confidence that has no doubt been sucked out of him at Grosvenor Vale.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
3praise - Lambourne's dad Dave has a lot of influence over what Lambourne decides so I will be approaching him in the first instance. I will not try to push him into dropping a division if he doesn't want to however it may do him the World of good to do so following the humiliating experience with Ruislip Manor and being made to feel worthless, he can then regroup in his own time and help us to gain promotion enabling him to regain the confidence that has no doubt been sucked out of him at Grosvenor Vale.

Rhodes

Shut up and stop talkiing out of your [****!!****]. How dare you say he has been humiliated by his experiences at Ruislip Manor. On what EVIDENCE do you base these outragous/libellous comments.

I seriously suggest you withdraw them imediately. You are an embarrassment and disgrace to your club, secretaries should act with discretion and profesionalism, they certainly shouldn't slag off fellow clubs (especially clubs from whom they want to sign players).

Carry on like this and I shall be writing to Gregg to highlight the damage you are doing to the good name of his club and requesting he deals with it.

Spidermanor - You're being a little over critical, I was speaking to 3praise and have it on good authority that Lambourne was not at all happy with his treatment at Grosvenor Vale so I was simply pointing this out in answer to a post from him that was specifically aimed at me. It is also a Forum for free speech as I have said previously whether you are a Club Secretary or not, others come out with far more outrageous stuff on here and it is never picked up on so why constantly single me out, I could easily sue the likes of Lato for defamation of character but take it all in good part.

I say it again what is your evidence for your libelous statements. A public forum doesn't give you free reign to slag clubs off. There is a big difference between personal opinion and libel. You consistently claim to KNOW things, knowledge is based on evidence. Opinion is used to post conjecture, but you still have to be able to back it up if it is negative opinion.

You rather stupidly choose to post in public using your real name and regularly state your position at your club. That means you have to be responsible for what you say. So either name your source and back up your comments, or shut up and apologise.