Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whitstable

MargateFan

I am very impressed with the way Whitstable Town fc are approaching this game.

The news on our official website reflects it very well, and they are calling it 'The Big One' on theirs.

I do so enjoy the more sporting and social aspects of non league footy, and this is ringing all my bells.

Looking forward to tomorrow with enormous expectation.

Having spoken to the Chairman Tony Rouse, I can vouch for this game being a big thing to them. And I'm really impressed with the lengths they are going to to acccomodate us. I'm also pleased to say that Kentishfootball.co.uk's "exclusive" was a little after the statement from Tony went on www.margate-fc.com. (Not that I'm competitive in that regard!)

While I'll not be covering the game live on the Margate web-site if any of you exiles want to enjoy / endure (you choose!)" the drama, don't forget I'll be posting recorded full match comnmentary asap after the full time whistle.

For those that haven't been there, one end at Whitstable has a low covered terrace but at the other end it's open with just a net to stop ill-directed efforts going too far into the trees. I suspect that is the end you will be given so I suggest you take a mac if it looks likely to rain!

But if there is over 1,000 there it should be a very good atmosphere and a great game as Whitstable are a good team who try and play football.

If I was Robin Trott I'd not be too disappointed with a draw on Saturday as the pitch at Belmont is small and sloping and it won't be an easy match. If it does go to a replay Margate should win easily enough at HP though.

Enjoy the day.