Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck in the League - Part 4

BlueGate Alan

Quote:

Cookie said:

ONCE MORE FOR LUCK! Come on you blues,do the/your job today!! 3 points & no less please!! WIN 2-0

------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Cookie said:

2-0 Victory last time I did this. Am I being too optimistic.I think not!.

Go on you blues,once more for luck,that extra luck this time.Go out there & really show everyone just how well we play now.Do your very best,give 110% & we cant ask for more.(A win would be appreciated though l.o.l.) WIN 3-1

--------------------------------------------------

No harm in trying it again.Two victories by two goal margins.Can it work a third time?

Come on you blues keep up this magical football that you are now playing & giving us!

Cookie the superticious.

--------------------------------------------------

Good luck to the whole team tomorrow. I've got full confidence in you all to go out there and get the right result. Will be a tough game against a pretty direct team but lets go for it. We will be there cheering you on again and hoping for a great win. Looking forward to it. You're playing great at the moment and its a pleasure to watch, keep doing what you're doing.

So important to take the chances-grab every chance and kkep your cool

Less free kicks conceded in our half please chaps.

Consistency and full concentration for 98 minutes please,and lets end the game with all 11 Margate players on the pitch.

Don't concede the nil-we have a point from the game already- build that into 3 points but do not give a goal away.

We want those 5 straight league wins in November-tomorrow and Tuesday to go and lets be on 36 points by midnight Tuesday

Best of luck.

'Up the Gate'.