Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW FLAG FOR THE FACE OF MFC

ButlerMFC

Great stuff Dan though I think you find it will be expensive as I looked into this some time ago. But hey maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Their flag was indeed impressive was it not...as was ours June.Keep us up to speed on this will you as I'm sure some of us could try & help out should the cost seem be out of reach.

Ours are getting a bit tatty now, Cookie, but have served us well over time.

But I must say the Bromley flag was incredibly impressive, and a flag of that size and magnificence would do our choir justice.

I do have a design for the choir to make them a flag, but have not had time yet to do it.

Perhaps if the cost of a professional one is reasonable, we could all chip a bit in to the kitty? I would contribute gladly.

Dan, it looks good & far from me to intrude in your magnificent idea but shouldnt that flag/banner show off MARGATE FC a little bit more than it does.However I'm sure that whatever flag is finalised on & whoever the design is by it will have been thought out well & be perfect.

Love it but would there possibly be a copyright issue in using the England Three Lions badge?? Am not an expert and really love the design just don't want anyone getting in trouble with the FA!!!

Tony may have a point there Dan.Worth checking out. Banner looking much better.Maybe too much red.(boo!) How about a bit of the away clours in amongst it with slightly more Blue than Red. Certainly an improvement though..You are doing great,nice one!

Can you get delivery by Saturday! l.o.l.

looks great. We can pretty well guarantee the home colours next season but not the away.