Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW FLAG FOR THE FACE OF MFC

ButlerMFC

There was a flag donated by gringo,martian,me and a few others back in the conference days.

We couldn't be bothered to keep carring the damn thing round(9x6).

Cost about £100 back then.

I'm sure we gave it to Ian Day at the time but not 100%.

Maybe someone out there knows where it went?

I don't want it back,but if it rears it's head anyones welcome to it.

I have recived a email from one of the companys i emailed it reads

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your email quote

I'm pleased to help you, my name is Jason and I'm one of the flag designers and makers here at

the flag makers and I'll be helping you with your project every step of the way, so if you

have any questions after seeing your quote please don’t hesitate to ask.

I’m here working for you to make sure your experience at the flag makers is a memorable one

and to make sure your order is made to the highest quality.

After reviewing your quote I can offer you the following price.

Your Flag Quote request was:

Size: 1829 x 3040 (6' x 10')

Quantity: 1

Colors: 3

Orientation: Landscape

Prints: Single side print 1 ply

Material: 100% woven polyester

Fixtures: Rope Loops 4

The total cost for 1 flag including delivery is £215

We can make and have the flag delivered to you within 10-12 days after

artwork has been confirmed and payment has been received.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How our flags are made

* The flag materials we use are the best & most durable available on the market.

* The ink has UV inhibitors to make sure your colors last.

* The ink is directly screen printed onto the flag with a dispersed dye ink system which allows for

full penetration of color while allowing a show thru of the reverse image on the back at 98%.

If your flag or flags are 2ply then we add a liner between to reduce the see thru.

* The ink is then heat set at 400 degrees to lock in the vibrancy of the colors.

* Then your flag is chemically processed to ensure the longevity.

* The finial steps of your flag are hemmed with double stitching and a reinforced

header is added with either grommets, ropes, rope and toggle or a sleeve.

What,pay for you as well Danny.ha ha. Its alright I know what you meant.See me Saturday & I'll introduce you to Dan the other Dan.

At home games you can normally find him working at the turnstiles.(He had a day off the other day) or have you given up on that D.ButlerMFC ?

Does it matter when you get the money. We understand you wont get it straight away but at least you will HAVE the dosh when its time to..If people want to give,whenever it is,take it while its being offered. You might even be able to upgrade it who knows.Am sure people wont care when you get it just so long as its here for TUESDAY(just kiddin).What a smashing gesture & donation from Andy again & the others.

If you have a collection tomorrow I will chip in a couple of quid. I think most people who go to the away games will as they will get the most out of it. If any body wants to see flags have a look at the Aldershot website "Red and Blue Army". They have someone who makes all their flags and they have one that they take to away games which is massive it must be about 30 feet long.