Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Perhaps if I had bothered to ask for one then I might have received a complimentary copy but I know they are always in short supply and what use would I have for one this season. Why not simply disclose who is entered under Kentish Town's Manager if it isn't Clement. I'm glad this topic has brought you out of the woodwork anyway, whilst I've got you there why not explain the internal turmoil that Hertford Town currently find themselves in.

Willie Eckerslyke - I bet you are Manics posting under another name. I bet if Clement did get the job on Tyneside you would be the first to tap me up for match tickets.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
whilst I've got you there why not explain the internal turmoil that Hertford Town currently find themselves in

Horace - Have you gone back into your shell

It looks like Clement could be a step closer to at least getting an interview for the vacant job on Tyneside:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/7641893.stm

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Yes Rhodes, it certainly looks like your man could be in the frame this time around. A shambolic 0-6 defeat in the Spartan League against the mighty village side Leverstock Green hopefully won't count against him. Exciting developments indeed. As his agent what sort of fee would you be looking for him to receive?

Did we ever get to the bottom of Rhodes' "village based" team comment?? As we're nearing the end of September is that quote a contender for quote of the month?

Potters Bar Town - I would be interested to know who gave you the authority to initiate a new thread when one, originated by myself, already existed, did you get Ian's permission to do this as you certainly didn't ask mine. If you did not consult with Ian I may be forced to take the matter further as it is simply not on, when you say that the original thread had become too long that is not for you to decide and could easily be construed as sour grapes because you're jealous Clement is receiving huge Worldwide publicity therefore showing our Club, who you appear to have a problem with, in a positive light bringing us a lot of Worldwide publicity and recognition. I look forward to receiving your explanation.

Jesus Christ I've just seen this gem of a post by Rhodes! Rhodes do you/did you need a tissue or a hug after you posted that?? I felt the tremors from your bottom lip wobbling when you posted that

Truth Teller - Wow, you've been busy, it's well over a year since Football Man was 'the artist' formerly known as Potters Bar Town, how long did it take you to find that particular post. I'd stick to the Middlesex County League Forum if I were you winding up GAFFA1 as you will get more of a reaction, I have the skin of a rhino.

Truth Teller - Wow, you've been busy, it's well over a year since Football Man was 'the artist' formerly known as Potters Bar Town, how long did it take you to find that particular post. I'd stick to the Middlesex County League Forum if I were you winding up GAFFA1 as you will get more of a reaction, I have the skin of a rhino.

And the rhino would like it back....

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

And the rhino would like it back....

There's also a village missing an idiot. Perhaps if Rhodes turns himself in the rhino and the village could kill two birds with one stone?

Truth Teller - I really thought you were on my side after the bond we built up on the Middlesex County League Forum and me siding with you over your sworn enemy GAFFA1. I see that you are relatively new to this game with just 67 posts to your name whereas I'm a veteran of over 15,000 posts and your naivety stands out like a sore thumb, I also believe you are more ino egg chasing than football which for me says it all.

Rhodes, what the dickens are you talking about?? What bond did we build up? When did GAFFA become my sworn enemy and more importantly when (and why) did you back me up (not that I needed your help)?

Yes, I am aware that you have over 15,000 posts (well done), but THAT my deluded friend, is why my computer crashed everytime I did a search for "Rhodes" and "stupid comments"!!

While I may've only made 67 (68 if you count this one) posts, I have, for the best part of 3 decades been able to open my mouth and express MY OWN opinions and that, Rhodesia, is exactly what I'm doing now. As previously mentioned, I'm not here to get people to see my point of view (although they should because I'm usually right), but I'm here to get my point across.

I'm not going to sit here and bitch about the virtues of rugby over football or vice verse, I'm way too experienced for that, but pray tell me, what has my love of egg chasing got to do with the price of fish?

I just asked for clarification regarding your comment about village based teams and instead of answering it like the veteran of over 15,000 post should answer it, you choose to schoolboy route and call me naive and insinuate that my love of chasing eggs "says it all". I'm not made of wood you know?

And Rhodesia, I haven't had the misfortune of reading your 15,000 posts, but I bet the majority of them are utter tripe. The majority of your posts are about-

- "village based" teams

- 'our' or 'we' when referring to about 15 clubs that you support/are a member of

- arguing with someone

- trying to justify why you've made a comment

- telling us how you're honorary life secretary and vice president of several Premier League clubs

- how you take VIPs to watch park football.

- slaging off other clubs

the list is endless

Thats Rhodesys life he hides behind a computer and a dictionary

and makes up friends,he tries to make people think that other people think he's important but he's not and there is no reality

in his brain just things he's checked up on a computer.

Everything he writes sounds like its come straight from a book.

Originally Posted By: Tommy K
i should of kept it to just pr*ck that about sums him up.

TommyK - That's a very disappointing post as I thought we were friends, I always held you in very high regard as you're an excellent player who has served Kentish Town well since the tender age of 13 or 14, I didn't even suggest throwing the book at you when you gave 'the great one' a Scotsman's kiss at Wellingborough when others did.