Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

This is timely as I only e-mailed Caroline yesterday afternoon before this story broke although I knew about it a few days ago, the Nigerian consortium will be interviewing Clement for the vacant job at St James Park if their bid for the Club is accepted by Mike Ashley although obviously that doesn't mean he will be a front runner. If he did get the job though what a story that would be with his friend Roy Keane at Sunderland.

TommyK - Seriously though it's strange what goes around comes around isn't it, who would have thought that when they were both on their UEFA 'A' Licence Course at Lilleshall in July 2006 that they would be Managing Sunderland and Newcastle respectively if Clement does end up getting the St James Park job.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
TommyK - Seriously though it's strange what goes around comes around isn't it, who would have thought that when they were both on their UEFA 'A' Licence Course at Lilleshall in July 2006 that they would be Managing Sunderland and Newcastle respectively if Clement does end up getting the St James Park job.

PLEASE tell me you're taking the piss...

Originally Posted By: lendal

Lendal - I've never been more serious, if the Nigerian consortium do take over on Tyneside, and lets face it there's nobody else in the frame, then Clement will get an interview at the very least, he is still an outsider but if I were you I would certainly visit a William Hill or a Ladbrokes today.

Originally Posted By: lendal

Lendal - I've never been more serious, if the Nigerian consortium do take over on Tyneside, and lets face it there's nobody else in the frame, then Clement will get an interview at the very least, he is still an outsider but if I were you I would certainly visit a William Hill or a Ladbrokes today.

Rhodes, can you give me Clem's phone number please? The Blaydon Bugle want to do a big feature for next Friday's issue and their sports reporter, Willie Eckerslyke, wants to do an in depth interview.

I have made an investment with my accountant nominating the great one to be in charge by the end of October. He offered 250-1

Ive also had an interest in West Ham being relegated to the SSML next season due to financial irregularities. He offered 500-1.

I asked what price on spurs finishing top 4, he told me eff off and dont talk such muck.

If Clement Temile becomes first team manager of Newcastle United Football Club then I will eat your hat rohdes. The one I presume you didn't eat after the "Great Tommy Lambourne incident"

Originally Posted By: Horace
Rhodes, can you give me Clem's phone number please? The Blaydon Bugle want to do a big feature for next Friday's issue and their sports reporter, Willie Eckerslyke, wants to do an in depth interview.

Horace - As you know full well I am acting on Clement's behalf so the Blaydon Bugle will have to come through me, you have my e-mail and mobile number from last season's SSML Handbook.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - As you know full well I am acting on Clement's behalf so the Blaydon Bugle will have to come through me, you have my e-mail and mobile number from last season's SSML Handbook.

OK - if you dare risk not getting coverage "like a rash" all over Blaydon, I'll tell him you won't give it to me.

Horace - Anyway isn't Clement's number in this season's SSML handbook as Kentish Town's Manager.

Horace - Anyway isn't Clement's number in this season's SSML handbook as Kentish Town's Manager.

Of course it isn't - he's NOT the manager

So who is down as Manager of Kentish Town in this season's SSML Handbook out of interest.

So who is down as Manager of Kentish Town in this season's SSML Handbook out of interest.

Don't you have one?

Horace - I wouldn't be asking the question if I had, I just automatically assumed Clement's details would be in the SSML Handbook that's all as he runs and picks the team, or according to TommyK he does.

I would have thought that someone who had done so much to publicise the Spartan South Midlands League worldwide would automatically get a complimentary copy of the handbook?