Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

And what would happen if the Non League Show do their Homework and find the quotes from the Nigerian FA Chairman stating the story as complete tosh before he appears on the show tonight. Could you end up humiliating him on National Radio just Two Days after doing the same on National TV...............

Yes but who would do a thing like email the link to the story into the radio show? laugh

I can't help but have a bit of sympathy for dear old Cec here. If he would just be a bit more realistic in his approach and a bit less 'me, me, me' on here I think most would cut him a bit of slack.

The ongoing PeteTheGreek episode though is shameful Cliff. Drop it and calm down a bit if you want to stand any chance of garnering allies or having people recognise the job you do for your club.

Last Olive branch I'm prepared to offer.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Last Olive branch I'm prepared to offer.

Isn't this usually a cue for him to abuse Gordon Boatang?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Yes but who would do a thing like email the link to the story into the radio show? laugh

Does anyone have the e-mail address to the Non League show, I'll happily supply it if the likes of 'Sugar', PetetheGreek, Football Man, Horace or Wader want to PM me.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Does anyone have the e-mail address to the Non League show, I'll happily supply it if the likes of 'Sugar', PetetheGreek, Football Man, Horace or Wader want to PM me.

Not interested in the slightest in 'dropping anyone in it'. I'm not sure why anyone else would either when you are doing such a good of doing so on your own.

Have her phone number but not the show email Im afraid.

Make sure he gets a good deal from it though Rhodes, my 2 appearances have paid for my summer holidays to Australia and USA as well as the purchase of a new WAG or 3. Is a good money spinner that Radio lark.

And remember this.....

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If what's true, I don't understand the post. 'The great one' travelled to Lagos especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him so he wasn't there already as you appear to be suggesting, indeed Clement was reluctant to go at first as it meant he would miss our key game with Royston Town although he knew he was leaving things in capable hands with his lieutenant Hector Varela.

Odd, that, I though that the headquarters of the Nigerian FA were in Abuja, not Lagos?

Originally Posted By: Clippy
especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him

So what were the interviews you set up for him them Cliff if they weren't for the Nigerian managers job?