Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

I gather that these are tonight's Non-League show main topics.

Groundsharing - for or against?

With so many clubs having to share grounds, we want to know from you tonight can it ever work? We'll put the same question to a whole host of guests...

Also tonight, from Non League to international management, and new contracts for top non league bosses.

Want to get in touch, or tell us about your team, email nonleague@bbc.co.uk

The BBC Non League football show, from BBC London, listen from 9pm anywhere in the world via www.bbc.co.uk/nonleague

Originally Posted By: Wader
Groundsharing - for or against?
With so many clubs having to share grounds, we want to know from you tonight can it ever work? We'll put the same question to a whole host of guests...

How did this topic go, Wader? I only ask because I was standing next to Rob Errington when he received a call from Caroline Barker at about 7:15pm asking if he would be prepared to be interviewed on the show regarding the Aveley/Romford groundshare. He turned it down because he had come to a game straight from work, had no papers on the matter available to hand and didn't feel he had been given enough preparation time.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
How did this topic go, Wader?

Sorry mate I didn't listen in to the show - I'll do so in the morning on the 'listen again' feature.

How is Rob? Smashing fella and I have a lot of time for him. Give my regards next time you see him -- oh and to Margaret.

Evening all, what a double act eh, 'the great one' and 'the great' Kenny Dyer on the same show, I thought I would let Kenny be a surprise and didn't mention him beforehand

I see Mr Temile did'nt commit himself to kentish Town FC for next

season,a case of not counting his chickens.

Congratulations to Kentish Town,Hoddesdon Town, Harringey Boro for taking the final throws to the final week of the season.

Be Lucky

Phoinex - Good to hear from you again, where have you been hiding. There was no need for 'the great one' to commit himself to us for next season, he has been at the Club for two seasons now which is far longer than we originally anticipated, if he walks away after our game with Cheshunt tonight he would go with our blessing.

Rhodes,As long as he goes onto a bigger challenge.Do you speak for everyone at Kentish or out of the top of your hat as normal.

I would have thought that if Kentish gain promotion, that would be a challenge enough.

Didn't Kenny Dyer have some connection with HBFC aswell.

BE LUCKY

HTFCew - These are heady days for the Club and in particular 'the great one', he was on Sky Sports on Saturday morning, filmed at the ground by an Asian television crew in the afternoon and on the Non League show last night, he doesn't know if he's coming or going at the moment. I also see he got a mention by Bill Scholes in this weeks bulletin.

Which game will you be at tonight Rhodes? What with both your sides being involved in vital games? As you are no longer barred from coles Park, you have no excuse for staying away from the most important game in "your" club's season.

As I can read you like a book, I expect you will be at Copthall having a high profile meeting with Barnet Copthall Harriers about how you are going to fit next seasons Premier Division fixtures in! 21 games instead of 18 for a start, plus all those FA Cup and Vase games.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Originally Posted By: Clippy
especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him

So what were the interviews you set up for him them Cliff if they weren't for the Nigerian managers job?

Well Rhodes???

Originally Posted By: PB!
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Originally Posted By: Clippy
especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him

So what were the interviews you set up for him them Cliff if they weren't for the Nigerian managers job?

Well Rhodes???

Still waiting mate, I will give you the benfit of the doubt and that you are busy getting the list together of all these high profile interviews you arranged. You should have this done soon though I would imagine so who were these high profile interviews with that you arranged????

Surely you didnt make it up???

How long have you got however I have run your request past 'the great one' first as he might not want me to divulge that information, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.