Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

What RHODES is basically saying is 'Oh dear I have put my foot in it once more and I cannot think of any more bulls**t to put here right now so I will have a think about it and come back to you later.'

We have as long as it takes mate. As an avid follower of Clems career just want to know who these interviews were with seeing as they werent with the Nigerian FA or anyone to do with them. I have a lot of time for Clem and to see him being taken for a ride is shocking for someone of his stature. Why would someone do this to such an individual?

Clement was in the running and it come straight from his mouth

and now he's hoping for some sort of coaching role with Nigeria just to start with.

i know cliff does go on but its true Clem was there for the Nigeria job.

All the players at Kentish Town think that Clem has managed his last game for us lastnite but what can we do this is his career and we cant stop someone who is good enough to pursue their dreams.

Originally Posted By: TommyK

I rest my case

Originally Posted By: TommyK

laugh Sorry but I'm getting flashbacks to Soccer AM

Not being funny Tommy and I agree that I hope he goes on and coaches at a high level, but Nigerian FA have already stated they have never even spoken to him.

He is probably a decent coach but is being mugged off by someone whom he probably calls a friend. That is the annoying thing, he has been ridiculed on here by people who dont even know him because of the actions of someone who is on an ego boost from it.

He would probaby be better off moving on to get his own career started on his own, without the crap that people are being fed on here and other places.

Originally Posted By: PB!
Not being funny Tommy and I agree that I hope he goes on and coaches at a high level, but Nigerian FA have already stated they have never even spoken to him.

He is probably a decent coach but is being mugged off by someone whom he probably calls a friend. That is the annoying thing, he has been ridiculed on here by people who dont even know him because of the actions of someone who is on an ego boost from it.

He would probaby be better off moving on to get his own career started on his own, without the crap that people are being fed on here and other places.

applause
Well said, PB. Myself and others were expressing the exact same sentiments about Clement becoming the innocent victim in all of this a good 18 months ago. clip Rods didn't listen then and is unlikely to listen now so you are probably right that Clement needs to start afresh somewhere else. Mind you, that policy hasn't helped Martin Ash or Kenny Dyer!

Football Man - You really don't know what you are talking about, Kenny Dyer is the Head Coach of the Montserrat National team, and Coaching at the highest level in the US, travelling the World on a huge salary.

By the way you haven't congratulated Kentish Town for their huge achievement in winning the SSML Division 1 last night at Theobalds Lane, I half expected to see you there but I expect you were at Coles Park.

TommyK - You have really built up an affinity with 'the great one' haven't you, he's one in a million isn't he!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
TommyK - You have really built up an affinity with 'the great one' haven't you, he's one in a million isn't he!

very true, he is one in a million duck

bearing in mind that there are 38 million adults in the UK, and 38 people bother to watch Kentish Town FC each week

I saw him at work first hand on Tuesday night, and Hector too!

Horace - I was going to say that you were fortunate enough to witness him in action on Tuesday night and it's a joy to behold isn't it, the way he has tamed our players, many of whom were feral before he arrived, is really incredible!

Several of them still sounded pretty feral when they shouted abuse at him!

Have you just got back from The Warren and Folly Farm with the little one, it's fairly quiet in the office as the Colonel is out.

Originally Posted By: PB!
Players shouting abuse at Clem, not having that. The great one recieveing abuse from his own, your making it up Horace, surely!!!

Don't know all of their names, but one called Lee Scott certainly gave him some choice abuse when he told him how to play!