Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DANNY HOCKTON

geoff pay

Cant agree with you there Geoff. We are NOT a one man band,though of course his presence is highly valued,naturally.I reckon he'll give it a go but if he dosent then Jay stepping in will be more than an adequate replacement on the day. Maybe not as sharp in the box as Danny but certainly a handful for the Angels defence.Jay is far better in the air than Danny too i.m.o.

Thanks djw. Do you know if he is left or right footed? I have seen him only once (left wing), and was very impressed.

If he can play right, should we try him in front of Smith, with Jay taking Danny's place?

This is all assuming DH unfit. Otherwise perhaps we could try that when Saunders is suspended.

It leaves 2 inexperienced guys on the right though. I suspect the gaffer will reinstate Abbo, and I wouldn't really argue with that either.

Should Greg replace Louis when fit?

What do others think?

Quote:
Northants Blue said:
On the same subject of DH, what do you think the chances are of someone coming in for him during the transfer window? 19 goals in 20 games speaks for itself. Would be a huge loss if he went. Who is out there to replace him?

Well someone would have come in by now, as the transfer window only goes as far as the conference.