Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's it like to see a crowd?

Rob_the_Saint

The undermining is happening from within...

A little while back you sacked your manager because you were struggling. You employed someone with a good track record.

We have employed a former manager with a proven bad record. In fact he rates as one of the worst managers in our history.

Would you say that is "doing a good job"?

SACFC can rely and JKIF's support.

As you would expect Laz, I find it difficult to agree.

My view is that John's chairmanship of your Club will be seen by those in the future as a success. He completed the CVA that I put in place in late 2001 to secure the company and has (I understand) since put a substantial amount of money into the Club to bring stability and then take it forward. Don't forget that you've had a promotion and enjoyed a year of Conf National football. So many of us are envious of that.

Although John may have chosen to put his support for the Club in as loans (as did I) he will, I'm sure, be realistic enough to accept that he is unlikely to receive a return on his investment any time soon (you will remember that I wrote all my loans off and gave my shareholding away to assist John in 2002). I believe John has a desire to bring success to your club. Where would the club be now without John? Would you have been winning 3-1 at Kidderminster last season? - I don't think so!

As to the managerial appointments, there have been successes and less so. Your progress made under Lippiatt was excellent and I do sympathise with the lack of patience shown so far this season. Despite your current difficult playing position, I do believe your hopes of avoiding the drop are best served by sticking together. By all means have the post-mortem in May and June, but 'united you stand and divided you'll fall' sums it up for me until April 26!

Laz, I really do hope I am able to come to t'Park next season for a League match and hope you can all do the necessary to escape the bottom three. People like John and you deserve it. JKiF on the other hand seems to want (and enjoy) failure and I find it difficult to understand or accept that.

Good luck to you all from me.

You're always welcome to pop down one Tuesday night when the Iron don't have a game!

Last season we won 40 points and were well bottom. Yes, there were some good days but they were far too few.

This season we have half that number of points.

I believe this season took a down turn when we didn't appoint Dean Austin! He had a proven track record at Farnborough despite difficult circumstances. Who did we employ: some kid who is a mate of Steve Castle.

This club seems to be run for Oaklands' and Castle's benefit. Oaklands that is who don't even know the name of the club according to their recent brochure.

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
As you would expect Laz, I find it difficult to agree.

My view is that John's chairmanship of your Club will be seen by those in the future as a success. He completed the CVA that I put in place in late 2001 to secure the company and has (I understand) since put a substantial amount of money into the Club to bring stability and then take it forward. Don't forget that you've had a promotion and enjoyed a year of Conf National football. So many of us are envious of that.

Although John may have chosen to put his support for the Club in as loans (as did I) he will, I'm sure, be realistic enough to accept that he is unlikely to receive a return on his investment any time soon (you will remember that I wrote all my loans off and gave my shareholding away to assist John in 2002). I believe John has a desire to bring success to your club. Where would the club be now without John? Would you have been winning 3-1 at Kidderminster last season? - I don't think so!

As to the managerial appointments, there have been successes and less so. Your progress made under Lippiatt was excellent and I do sympathise with the lack of patience shown so far this season. Despite your current difficult playing position, I do believe your hopes of avoiding the drop are best served by sticking together. By all means have the post-mortem in May and June, but 'united you stand and divided you'll fall' sums it up for me until April 26!

Laz, I really do hope I am able to come to t'Park next season for a League match and hope you can all do the necessary to escape the bottom three. People like John and you deserve it. Gibson on the other hand seems to want (and enjoy) failure and I find it difficult to understand or accept that.

Good luck to you all from me.

you really havent a clue have you lee harding.

i thnk your confusing me with gibson, its the fact that I dont want failure that has led me to constantly question his "chairmanship" something that you and he quite clearly have failed to grasp. he has made some truly awful and glaringly obvious mistakes not least his managerial decisions

kidderminster eh, not Clapton away? where there was more players than saints fans or any of the countless others over the last 30 odd years.

knowing that gibson/castle arent good enough for this football club isn't just my opinion but countless others/directors/sponsors/kids who have seen sense and walked away

i'll leave it to more knowledgable others to question my 100% support for this football club.

toodle pip

biggrininvasion

Iron JG did save the club and we had a season that most would never of believed would happen but as I said to Brummie Dave the day it was announced in the council offices that he was going to take over I would rather we folded and started a fresh then than him use the club just to get a building contract.

The way the club is being run down with totally inexperienced or very poor managers and a contract for the building of houses on Oaklands looking like it will go to his company I believe that is what he is doing !