Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield FC v Enfield Town FC

Squadron Leader

Originally Posted By: Steph
Well I like that.

This from the man who moans all day and every day about his club's web site.

Hi coup.

Hi Steph
This is true, I do regularly moan about our Website..and quite right too..it is sh!te..
Apart from that, cannot think of anything else. Oh and by the way.....
Felic any nou.....xxx

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Hey Coups...Funny how you are always on here making "anti Towner comments".
Why don't you stick with your mates on the Wabby crap trap forum ? Maybe cos you are alone on there !!!
Where is your report on the performanve with Redbridge ? Score was ? Another loss !!

Burgers good? Hey OT...keep it quiet, but I don't support Waltham Abbey.. grin

Originally Posted By: brutus
ref was right to call the game off even though we were winning conditions were making the game a lottery i would rather play them on a level playing field so their will be no hard luck stories . we will struggle to catch hornchurch but the play offs are well in our grasp keep it going boys will get there.

With a slope like that I dont think you can describe Ware as a LEVEL playing field!!! wink

Originally Posted By: TheGeneral
Dear me!Out Of Towner,i think you've lost the plot old boy.I was mearly making some observations.Your response,if i may say so, was somewhat partonising and childish.Probably as a result of you mis interpreting nearly every point i made yesterday in my post.

Look, If we had been at any other ground and the game was called off.Hornchurch,Ilford,Abbey...whoever,i would have asked those same questions.Was any pressure exerted on the ref to either play the full first 45,or to call it off? Why wasn't the groundman attending the pitch? Why was there no tannoy announcments? I didn't just ask those questions because it was EFC.

May i suggest you start supporting EFC more regulary?(Thats if you don't already?).You seem very keen on criticising and insulting your fellow (cough) Town supporters,but take great offence when anyone questions something to do with EFC.

Good Idea ,I probably should go and stick my head round the door sometimes as I was supprised to see some old faces includig Glynn,
As Ive told you before I still carry a torch for the old club . Sorry you have a problem with that. but we all cant be like you now can we.

There is no question the referee was right to call the match off. The pitch was unplayable and it was only a matter of time before one of the players was seriously injured either from a slide tackle or from crashing into the fences.

I took my three sons and my father to the match and they were disappointed when it was abandoned, but if there is one club I don't begrudge giving money too, it is EFC.

Does anybody have an update on Disco Dave?? We will miss his pace sorely at the back.

Looking forward to the rearranged game .....