Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESSEX SENIOR LEAGUE SCANDAL

smallsy

keep this thread on topic to brentwood. i want to make sure every person who comes online reads this to the bottom.

Watched the brentwood v burnham game on tue and can honestly say not a lot of the brentwood team scare/bothers me. I truely believe we have answers in out team for almost everything they have got

better smallsy?

barkingside can easily do them. your boys looking a lot better in recent weeks.

what do you, your brother and your dad think about these points??

bakes i will do it for you . I saw Wornham in talk last nigt and he was saying Cowley tried to do him first minute and was walking around like he owned the place !

Well Katty the game was abandoned for what was said to the linesman. If it had to be replayed why not as the game finished? You with 10 men and going into extra time. You had a weakened side that day to be honest which we could have taken advantage of. Then when we played you at full strength last week when we were missing several players ourself. Not fair in my opinion. Fair enough the lino walked but maybe the player should have for what he said. Then you would have had 9 men and we SHOULD have won. We had a situation a few years ago and the game was awarded to the other side.

you love it monk.

jenko i think you have a point mate but not really a lot can be done about it when they agreed replay. really the player should have got sent off for whatever he said to lino but its not barkingsides fault the lino wouldnt carry on.

back to brentwood....