Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

"Staines Rebel 1"

zoom

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Can i put in a serious request for him to be banned on grounds that he only EVER posts negatively on the specific of the pitch and therefore adds nothing to this online community?

The subject of the pitch has been covered more times than the sinking of the Titanic and despite various requests (polite and not so polite) for him to give it a rest he continues to come on here and spout ruubish. Isn't it time we we're all given a rest from his tiresome rants?

behead

I think there's a gremlin lurking in the system after the big refurb. Alternatively they've disabled the poll to prevent the protect the server.

Does SR1 do eau de toilllette called Sshh? Shame not only wil, the perfume shop have to withdraw it the police will have to install bins where people can dispose of the stuff "no questions asked".

Well, we may not like it but while Slough (as well as Windsor) are missing matches because the pitch isn't available I think we will get negative feedback... however annoyed we may be.

Chances are the moans will stop when the matches start.

besides which freedom of speech is important. We're all free to reply or ignore him, after all.

So I would have voted no but I'm not SR1.

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel1
Quality poll zoom - pity it does not work!

A bite from zoom every cast!

I believe thats your first post ever not relating to the Stag Meadow pitch. Whilst we're here i'd be interested on your views on gay and lesbian couples rights to adopt and your stance on the general demise of the Berks & Bucks cup apres 1989...

Thank you zoom for asking about the state of stag meadow - I have a few questions:-

Have you mended the fences yet?

Has the Ice melted yet on the pond next to the goal?

Has the cover been put up behind the goals?

Will the players need boots or flip flops to play on the sand?

When are you going to get this poll to work?

Happy now zoom?

Staines Rebel1 you aint welcome here ( The deadworth lot are sharpening their pitch forks) . If you've got nothing constructive to say please stay to your Slough board and have a go at anon posters who tell you the truth rather than the silence that carrys on coming from your shell of a football club.

Either that or get a hobby.

Thank you zoom for asking about the state of stag meadow - I have a few questions:-

Happy now zoom?

Since when has any of this actually mattered to you personally stainesrebel? and as a slough fan surely you should realise that a pitch, regardless of how much sand is on it, is better than no pitch at all? And are you volunteering to mend the fences and build a new stand and all the other stuff that you have problems with? theres a lot of work there that takes time, so get used to it or stop complaining.

Happy now zoom?

Unless you are Tony Blair it is normally courtesy to resond with the answers to a previously asked question prior to submiting one of your own.

Matt wefc - I do have an intrest in windsors ground as I stand and get wet behind the goal and I have seen the quality of your temporary fencing which allows people to bend the wire to get throuugh it to reteve balls, as happened tuesday.

Yes I did enquire about if there was to be work done on the fence, and in the close season I volentered money (£25) towards a fund for cover behind the goals!!!!!

The responce from windsor was a deafening silence.

You are correct in saying a pitch with sand on is better than no pitch at all, however having spent the last few years squaring at stag meadow I have failed to be attracted to its "charms" that windsor fans belive are there.

Whats everybody's problem with Staines Rebel. He's come on here and asked some questions and got slagged off for it.

If it wasn't him asking the questions it would be me.

A question for you mr Rebel. What is happening with Slough next season? From the tone of slough supporters I understand you wont be at the meadow. Will you merge with another club or groundshare with someone like Maidenhead (Who have a worse pitch than us).

Hammerman, should we go down, I would fully expect us to come into the division you guys are in now, although following on from today's stunning 3-2 win at Heybridge, who knows what will happen!

I think there's every chance we could be back at Windsor next season, although there are those that still hope for a short term return to Wexham Park, but given the time and money required to bring that back up to scratch, I'm not sure how feasible that is.

Can we all cut the crap please?

Nobody has a problem with anyone apart from maybe Dennis Greene logging onto this board and all opinions are as valid and welcome.

What i pointed out with SR1 is that for a period of 6 months or longer he has been coming on here are repeating the same old rants about the ground which Windsor fans have been through themselves. Nobody has been more fed up with the situation than we have and some of us have been highly critical of the club for the state of it. The club messed up. For what eveer reason (usually finacial) things were not done quick enough and it was obvious to all back in August that the clumping of grass was nowhere near thick enough to carry us through the winter months a situation which has come back to bite the club on the backside with lost points, momentum, revenue and who knows promotion.

However what can not be disputed is we have had terrible weather recently which has hampered the clubs genuine efforts to work on the surface. It happens. What we don't nead is SR1 posting wo-handed comments because it achieves nothing, represents nowt new and just takes the relationship between windsor and slough fans away from healthy banter and rivalry and into the gutter. I have asked SR1 to change the record and he doesn't get the message, should i go over onto the rebels forums and start "slough going down" threads, "Slough f*cked up leaving the greyhound stadium but hey it was the 80's" or how about "the tale of the missing 57 seats? All definite candidates for the hot topic icon but done and dusted don't you think?

For the record, the majority of windsor fans love seeing some of sloughs arrogance coming back to bite them on the ars*. Your the bigger town with demographics better suited for supporting a football club and had you been run properly you'd be an established conference club along the lines of say Woking at the very least. Sh*t happens, if windsor had moved to the now defunct athletics stadium on Vansitart Road windsor could have enjoyed modern facilities in a council owned ground in a better situated area of the town, with better drainage but the Nimbys always win the day. All that said there is not one single windsor fan who wishes to see you go to the wall so lets cut all the b*llocks.