Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and another thing.....

andyetfc

I assisted Corrinne in selling Goalden Goal tickets yesterday and the club can be very grateful to her for selling all 91 tickets(one is for a 0 - 0 scoreline).

As most of you know, I don't have a problem with promising to 'out' people on here should they not buy a ticket, and you probably know I would not. However, it does get people to come back after thinking about it!

Yes, it is difficult asking people to part with their hard earned cash, especially when they hear my dulcet tones as soon as they get through the turnstile, but what worried me yesterday was something she, Corrinne said.

I asked her why she didn't ask all supporters to puchase a ticket when they came into the ground? She replied that certain individuals swear at her rather than buy a ticket! Absolutely amazing! Here is a young woman doing the club a favour yet gets treated in such a way. What a way to get rid of a volunteer!

I suggest that whoever these people are, and I believe there can only be a few, think about what they say in the future.

If you dont want to buy off people at a game then a polite "No Thanks" is all that is needed although even a head start is no good when it comes to Arkwright!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhymenreason
Corinne has not been too well lately so she did especially well yesterday

Corinne does very well every week, but as the Flaxon Claxon was engaged elsewhere on Saturday I felt that she needed a helping hand.

Thanks Andy, you are a Star. I know I can always rely on you, except for when you are in Prague that is!!!

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Brunob
If you dont want to buy off people at a game then a polite "No Thanks" is all that is needed although even a head start is no good when it comes to Arkwright!!!

The only rude ones we get in the shop are some of the opposition supporters, though there is one Townie who needs to learn some manners.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright

The only rude ones we get in the shop are some of the opposition supporters, though there is one Townie who needs to learn some manners.

TOWNER!!!!

angry

Originally Posted By: Arkwright

Look I cant stop my mum from going in there!