Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SML 2006/07 Players of the Season - A fans view?

Originally Posted By: Mr F
Clement Temile of Kentish Town - Coach

What can I say, who is this Mr F character, I love him.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Mr F
Clement Temile of Kentish Town - Coach

What can I say, who is this Mr F character, I love him.

Well, seeing as all Mr F has done is collate the ideas of the other participants and Clement's name was actually brought up by Lato, does that mean you love Lato?

Just as couple of points Mr F as you have started this fascinating thread. Chris Henry is a forward/winger for Manor rather than a defender and I proposed the Oxhey Jets keeper - Kevin Paul.

I also as is fairly obvious to all but certain indivduals suggested Clement Temile very much' tongue in cheek'

Well surely 'the great one' is the most obvious choice for Coach of the season, he's also the highest qualified Coach in the SSML so he was odds on favourite anyway from day one. His achievements at Kentish Town this season speak for themselves as well as his huge presence at away grounds, Charlton Heston style.

his huge presence at away grounds??? explain please

Surely the Edgware coaching staff will get coach of the year if they complete the treble.

Originally Posted By: Lato
his huge presence at away grounds??? explain please

Lato - I've touched on this on numerous occasions before. The most notable was at Arlesey Athletic when their players and Management happened to be standing around the players entrance as he arrived, that's where the 'parting of the Red Sea' expression comes from as that's exactly what it was like. It was similar at Bedford Valerio United when we pulled up in the car and he is forever getting double takes with everyone clearly in total awe of the man, it's quite surreal to see.

Spidermanor - It's nice to have an allie on here now so you won't get away with the cruel comments you and others have subjected me to over the last six months or so.

Well surely 'the great one' is the most obvious choice for Coach of the season, he's also the highest qualified Coach in the SSML

How do you know that he is?

What are his qualifications actually?

Spidermanor - It's nice to have an allie on here now so you won't get away with the cruel comments you and others have subjected me to over the last six months or so.

Really, I don't think so.

I have no problem sparring with Unc, because unlike one idiot I can mention I never take his comments at face value.

Well have any other SSML Coaches taken their UEFA 'A' licence, the list of his qualifications are as long as your arm, how long have you got.

Well have any other SSML Coaches taken their UEFA 'A' licence, the list of his qualifications are as long as your arm, how long have you got.

I've got as long as it takes - what are they?

he may have the qualifications but he hasn't coached very well judging by the teams position.

Originally Posted By: Lato
he may have the qualifications but he hasn't coached very well judging by the teams position.

well it is all relative lato....why only the other day I was thinking of firing bridie as we were only 12 points in front of the chasing ryman north pack....he then increased the lead to 18 and won the ESC so I decided to keep him.... grin

its a fine line 'tween success and failure... bootyshake

or a thin line between stupid and genius (to paraphrase a quote from a well known film)

Uncle Urchin - Amen to that, if it hadn't have rained the day we played Cockfosters on 30 December we would have been league champions, that's certainly a fine line.