Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

Originally Posted By: Horace
He's playing right into 3Praise's hands!

This would make a great newspaper story - on April 1st! Bet Rhodes isn't flooding the world's media with his one!

I seem to remember a certain official at Kentish Town FC getting all upset when another club in NW London ran an April Fool on April 1st this year.

Originally Posted By: SteveR

I seem to remember a certain official at Kentish Town FC getting all upset when another club in NW London ran an April Fool on April 1st this year.

Mr Sociable - What has that got to do with anything

Originally Posted By: paulb
How many have been sold so far? Dont want to miss out if they sell out quick.

Obviously we haven't started selling them yet, our ground capacity is 9,999 according to Lato so there will be plenty to go around. Anyway won't you be playing yourself that day.

no the ground capacity of Barnet Copthall Stadium is 9999 according to a website I found when i was researching how historic a venue it actually is.

Hello Rhodes. Be honest (thats almost a joke in itself - Rhodes being honest) You missed me didnt you!!

I am looking forward to seeing you peeping over the allotments at Coles Park.

have you got the cans of fosters ready for your rasta friend??

the matsh is nearly here!!

Yes where have you been hiding, DFS, Homebase or IKEA. I hear that 'Sugar' made his first game of the season on Tuesday against Welwyn Garden City, were you there.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes where have you been hiding, DFS, Homebase or IKEA. I hear that 'Sugar' made his first game of the season on Tuesday against Welwyn Garden City, were you there.

Now there's a classic case of your dodgy powers of deduction! You didn't HEAR any such thing. You deduced it on flimsy evidence from what you read on this Forum. You may be right, you may be wrong.

Were you one of Tony's advisors over the Iraq War?

Horace - You said yourself that 'Sugar' has been playing cricket up until, and including, last Saturday and can now concentrate of the football season, when he wasn't playing cricket he was on holiday in Cyprus so which game would he have got to before last Tuesday.

Horace - You said yourself that 'Sugar' has been playing cricket up until, and including, last Saturday and can now concentrate of the football season, when he wasn't playing cricket he was on holiday in Cyprus so which game would he have got to before last Tuesday.

Morning Rhodes, where are you? Internet cafe down Bruce Grove, or have you actually made it to Whitehall?

I wasn't questioning whether Aki's first appearance was on Tuesday night, I was questioning whether you had established whether he was there at all! you have a way of putting two and two together and getting a number larger than four. No wonder we went to war!

Horace - Actually you are spot on, I'm in Bruce Grove at the moment but need to go about my business now.

I thought Football Man had indicated that 'Sugar' was there on Tuesday in a previous post but if he wasn't then obviously I wouldn't be at all surprised. It's also interesting that you mention the words 'first appearance', we're already a quarter of the way through the season and he hasn't watched his Club once if, as you seem to be suggesting, he wasn't there against Welwyn Garden City.

Horace - Actually you are spot on, I'm in Bruce Grove at the moment but need to go about my business now.
I thought Football Man had indicated that 'Sugar' was there on Tuesday in a previous post but if he wasn't then obviously I wouldn't be at all surprised. It's also interesting that you mention the words 'first appearance', we're already a quarter of the way through the season and he hasn't watched his Club once if, as you seem to be suggesting, he wasn't there against Welwyn Garden City.

Clearly I can read you like a book! Are you resting your case while surfing at the Cafe? Better get off to work now - you won't get there before the 10am deadline!

When I last saw Aki (at Hertford, you will recall), he clearly knew all about how things were going. He was telling me how poor Div 1 was! I thought he was exaggerating until last Tuesday/Wed!

Aki was at the Welwyn garden game as was i - as i usually am!! and i did get to see the "amazing" uduma Kalou play the entire 90 mins. It was a very good game - match report as usual on the website. Aki made sure he spoke to every player that night having missed a few matches towards the start of the season and was the last to leave i hear!!.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Aki was at the Welwyn garden game as was i - as i usually am!! and i did get to see the "amazing" uduma Kalou play the entire 90 mins. It was a very good game - match report as usual on the website. Aki made sure he spoke to every player that night having missed a few matches towards the start of the season and was the last to leave i hear!!

Would you care to rephrase the bit highlighted, thanks in advance

Originally Posted By: 3praise
match report as usual on the website
Actually I can't find it on the Website, could you post a link if you don't mind as I'm dying to read about the 21 goal thriller. Thanks in advance.

You would have got the shock of your life had I turned up at Coles Park last Tuesday, like you did when I arrived at Parkfield to see Paula on 23 December, your face was a picture and you soon disappeared without saying anything.

your face was a picture and you soon disappeared without saying anything.

Was it anything like your face at Hamilton Hall when you showed up and realised the only people there you recognised were myself and Spidermanor. Unfortunately you didn't disappear without saying anything although it took you a while to regain your composure before you eventually decided to talk to us.

Once again I light the blue touch paper and......................