Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Was your card count based on prior knowledge of Mr Furneaux's style of refereeing?

Very much so, indeed I was being conservative with my estimate of eight and over

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Was your card count based on prior knowledge of Mr Furneaux's style of refereeing?

Very much so, indeed I was being conservative with my estimate of eight and over

Will you warn warn your players about Mr Furneaux?

Will your players be on their best behaviour?

Yes that goes without saying, if we don't warn our players and if they're not on their best behaviour then they're obviously going to be booked or sent off, it's as simple as that.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Going to the game or getting in? I heard it's allticket so there may be an element turned away on the day.

Hi Rhodes!

oh no we arent nf! anyway Im just trying to help pete out, would you like to speculate nf on the possible attendance 20/10/07?

Or even to guess how many will make a guess at who might be going?

I have been trying to research recent games at the Copthall but someone has closed the thread regarding the reserve game there recently. Hardly helpful.Football man must be distraught.

I think about 50 or 51 if Rhodes is there.

What difference does it make if I am there or not, if our Reserves are away that day I may not be present