Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

You are all way off target, we are planning a big publicity campaign in the next three weeks leading up to the eagerly awaited clash and will also be going into local schools to spread the word, therefore I expect the crowd to be well over 100.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You are all way off target, we are planning a big publicity campaign in the next three weeks leading up to the eagerly awaited clash and will also be going into local schools to spread the word, therefore I expect the crowd to be well over 100.

Do you mean local schools in Kentish Town, or Hendon? It'll be like McDonald's Healthy Salad Options!

I do not understand what is the point of coming on to this web site and not talk about football, can we discuss something interesting ?

Is the level of the Spartan League up to good standards ?

How can we improve it ?

Are there good teams in the league ?

Are there good coaches in the league ?

Which teams have got the best, most experienced and qualified coaches ?

Regards

Tactics

Originally Posted By: Tactics in Soccer
Which teams have got the best, most experienced and qualified coaches?

That's obviously Kentish Town who play in Division 1 of the SSML, we have two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club which I think is unprecedented at Step 6 level

I do not understand what is the point of coming on to this web site and not talk about football, can we discuss something interesting ?

Is the level of the Spartan League up to good standards ?
How can we improve it ?
Are there good teams in the league ?
Are there good coaches in the league ?
Which teams have got the best, most experienced and qualified coaches ?

Regards
Tactics

If you are that interested then start a new thread. See how long it is before we get someone mention a grievance with their old club and staff at the club!!

Which teams have got the best, most experienced and qualified coaches?

That's obviously Kentish Town who play in Division 1 of the SSML, we have two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club which I think is unprecedented at Step 6 level

shame they only coach f grade players

An all-ticket game with a crowd of over a 100.

Must be the lowest crowd for an all-ticket game ever.

Rhodes Are you saying that 2 UEFA A Licence coaches a team like Kentish Town ?? well that is amazing at this level, I do not want to sound rude but can you prove it ?

Yes it certainly is amazing and tells you everything you need to know about Kentish Town but why do I have to prove it as it has been well documented on this Forum, can't you take my word for it. One of the Coaches, namely Hector Valera cut his teeth at Ajax and spent months in Amsterdam learning about their innovative techniques where they bring kids through from the tender age of seven, this is what we aim to do at Kentish Town in the future in partnership with Arsenal.

Rhodes

That is fantastic, congratulations that means Kentish Town is thinking big and into the future.

Surely you will get what you put in, in the near future.

I will be interested to pay a closer look to your team, I am a fan of teams which play well, good football and am sure the game tomorrow is going to be fast, open, full of goals and fantastic.