Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

That wasn't how it was at all and you are giving the wrong impression. I turned up about 8pm but it took me some twenty minutes to recognise anyone as the pub was so busy, I was only taken aback to see you and Spidermanor because your names weren't on the invitation list and you had gate crashed the event. I had no objection to coming over to talk to you which I did and tried to make conversation but you then proceeded to totally blank me and grabbed your coats and left.

you have your opinion rhodes which you insist on sharing with the world to keep playing the messageboard martyr.

One point though, at an event where all are invited how can you have gatecrashers? You like trawling through the posts and I think if you look hard enough (infact you probably already have and know this to be true) you'll find both myself and Spider saying we would attend when the event organisation was in its infancy. Never let the facts stand in the way of a good story though.

So why weren't you on the final 'guest' list which was kindly compiled by Bitch, that's why I was so taken aback at seeing you and Spidermanor there. I didn't recognise you at first as it had been almost a year since we last saw each other at the legendary friendly on 3 August last year, a date still engrained in my memory

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody noticed who the Referee is for the game on 20 October, I'll have £10 with anybody that there are more than eight bookings and another £10 that there are three or more sendings off

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Has anybody noticed who the Referee is for the game on 20 October, I'll have £10 with anybody that there are more than eight bookings and another £10 that there are three or more sendings off

Why are you still making bets when you don't have the finances to settle them?

Because as usual he has no intention of paying up if he loses.

I'm still waiting for the £60 for the inspired Gordon Boateng bet, I'm surprised at someone like Horace not paying his dues

Yes.

I'm still waiting for the £60 for the inspired Gordon Boateng bet, I'm surprised at someone like Horace not paying his dues

I'm sticking to my view that the bet isn't due for settlement until Christmas.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Yes

So you know exactly where I'm coming from then

Yes that's what I mean, so you know Ben Furneaux then, your reaction gave me the impression you knew exactly where I was coming from

The first part of your question implied that you did not know the name of the referee.

My answer does not imply that I know the referee only that I know the name of the referee.

Was your card count based on prior knowledge of Mr Furneaux's style of refereeing?

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
The first part of your question implied that you did not know the name of the referee.

My answer does not imply that I know the referee only that I know the name of the referee.

Was your card count based on prior knowledge of Mr Furneaux's style of refereeing?

And this man is alleged to be an important figure at the Ministry of Defence! Hope he doesn't apply such defective logic to matters of national importance!
p.s. Rhodes - I seem to have found the answer to your ticketing problems Kentish Town FC Ticket Hotline