Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes.. I'm getting really annoyed with you!!!!!!

From the Eton Manor Forum (where you have been making a complete prat of yourself, as usual)

"Paula - It was Horace who was criticising the Concord Rangers supporters not me, apparently they behaved dispicably when they visited Hertford Town and all but wrecked the away dressing room, I hope Hertford were reimbursed for the damage caused."

1. I have never made any comment whatsoever about Concord Rangers supporters.

2. I did post, in reply to Wader, that the Concord PLAYERS had sprayed water on our supporters and then trashed the dressing room ceiling. We did not take the matter further, and don't wish you to either. Got that?

I never used the word "dispicably" (or even despicably) - you introduced that. Please refrain from dragging HTFC into your silly posts on the Eton Manor Forum (or any other for that matter). Fortunately, Concord Rangers know what an ar5e you are.

Horace - Was it really necessary to create this thread, why didn't you just come onto the Eton Manor Forum and air your grievances on the Martin Ash thread. It was actually Paula who, for some unknown reason, brought Concord Rangers into the equasion, all I did was point out that you had accused them of damaging your dressing room and behaving despicably which I agree was not the word you actually used. Anyway I apologise for ruffling your feathers, I didn't mean to but feel you are over reacting.

You always feel that people are over-reacting. Maybe there's a message there for you somewhere.

Originally Posted By: crfcboss
H, Thankyou for putting a little of reality on this subject.

Look forward to seeing you soon !

CRFC.

This was probably one of the most difficult draws we could have got! Can't wait!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Was it really necessary to create this thread, why didn't you just come onto the Eton Manor Forum and air your grievances on the Martin Ash thread. It was actually Paula who, for some unknown reason, brought Concord Rangers into the equasion, all I did was point out that you had accused them of damaging your dressing room and behaving despicably which I agree was not the word you actually used. Anyway I apologise for ruffling your feathers, I didn't mean to but feel you are over reacting.

That's the least sincere apology I have ever read.

To be honest I didn't think an apology was warranted but am happy to give one if Horace thinks I have over stepped the mark

To be honest I didn't think an apology was warranted but am happy to give one if Horace thinks I have over stepped the mark

I didn't ask for an apology. I just want you to stop bringing HTFC or me into your silly feuds.

Like I said it was Paula who brought up Concord Rangers, lets see what she has to say for herself when she gets home after a hard day at work

Maybe she did, but you seized on it immediately and embellished it in your own inimitable style. I now see how you manage to build up such unrealistic images about your "heros" such as Temile and Ash.

Rhodes, I aint even going to argue with you. I just aint taking the blame for your s hit!! Read your fcking posts again and you will see why I replied. Why tar all Concord people with the same brush?? You (like me) don't even know the facts.

In the meantime IF my reply to Rhodes cr@p in anyway upset you Bob, Elaine or anyone else form Hertford then I apoligise.

Rhodes why don't you listen to the Canvey lads and fck off back under that stone and stop including everyone else in you nonsence.

My dislike for you is growing by the minute!!

Originally Posted By: Paula
Rhodes, I aint even going to argue with you. I just aint taking the blame for your s hit!! Read your fcking posts again and you will see why I replied. Why tar all Concord people with the same brush?? You (like me) don't even know the facts.

In the meantime IF my reply to Rhodes cr@p in anyway upset you Bob, Elaine or anyone else form Hertford then I apoligise.

Rhodes why don't you listen to the Canvey lads and fck off back under that stone and stop including everyone else in you nonsence.

My dislike for you is growing by the minute!!

Language young lady. bigshock

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

That's the least sincere apology I have ever read.

Oh, I don't know. I'm sure I've seen less sincere ones from him in the past!