Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes.. I'm getting really annoyed with you!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Paula
My dislike for you is growing by the minute!!

Paula - That's really hurtful, and after everything we've been through together too

Greg Dyke - There was a time when I was always playing catch up to you but your volume of posts has tailed off dramatically of late, any reason for that

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I think Rhodes should be given credit for never using bad language....

He is the master of the wind ups, and under various aliases, posts 60% of all the posts on this site...

duck

its only when you stand back from it and read only that you get the gist of it all....

and yet dozens of so called intelligent people stand for him time and time again on numerous forums....like moths to the flame they come in their multitudes.....

in years to come these posts and counter posts from rhodsey should be published.... the quality of the premeditation from him is so high...he sucks 95% of 'em into it and the outrage is extraordinary.....

applause

Uncle Urchin - Thanks for that 'endorsement' however I simply call it as I see it and I'm not on any sort of wind up. Anyway Football Man and some of the other Usual Suspects such as Lato, Horace, Spidermanor, Septimus and 3praise wouldn't agree with, they are not stupid people at the end of the day and surely wouldn't be sucked in to such a degree.

Blimey, I have become a usual suspect after only 26 posts, I must have been fast tracked. You are right, at the end of the day I am not a stupid person, but at the end of some Saturdays I can be a tad silly. crazy