Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Under 18s Today

maxinio

i categorically deny everything! grini was on the phone with the player sent off:1st caution there was nothing 2nd a two footed tackle and he overreact.to add insult he scored the first penalty but was told to re-take it and he missed it! alkAnd he played only 16 minutes at the end... crazyhis fourth game in the week:concord,fa youth cup, apsa and today.Believe me he is the quietest boy of all,i couldn't believe he got sent off bigcry

ha ha grinhe must be learning all the swearing from the older players he plays with on saturday!No matey,i wasn't there today.they have their own coach rob polkingtorn that works at Spurs and a manager and assistant manager john and tony.

Originally Posted By: peterrr
Bionic get your facts right!
He got sent off for foul and abusive language towards the player the two footed him, not towards the ref.
Also Hullbridge dominated the second half!

Many Officials suffer from the "Wenger Syndrome" (AKA "Fergusson Disorder"). They don't see infringements perpetrated by their own team because they believe they are all little angels. laugh

Our officials have been inoculated against this disease so are immune. laugh

ha ha love it Peterr! grincome on Bridge boys!we take the point and no referee criticism,we are Hullbridge,the nicest guys grini would have given Brad 1000/1 to be sent off during the season...

was you there.No,you have the word of a young player that he done nothing wrong.

Kids lie when they are going to be told off for being naughty,grow up coach,if there was a two footed tackle then the referee would see it,they are hardly hard to miss.

You really shouldn't make comments like that when you didn't even bother to go to the game or at least see the said incident on video/tv where possible.

ha ha you sound like a barrister!if you knew Coachie well,you'll discover that he never justifies a player sent off.If the referee sent you off,you must have done or said something wrong and silly.his motto is:you give and take it with a smile... grinno argument son wink

no i was only reporting what the player said on the phone.fourth game in a week,may be the boy should have been rested completely.the problem is telling them,they wanna play every single game! crazymy fault,i'm not a selfish enough manager smile