Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddy Charity match this sunday

He He, I did break into a 'sprint' a few times but had to pace myself as I knew I was doing 90 mins (2 days in a row!!!)

Poor old Jonno, he's waited so many years for his chance of glory at Lowfield and was denied by a great save!

Originally Posted By: paulb
Shut it Chunk!!!

Got to see Malders left foot working it's magic, NF running the middle of the park although only once getting out of a walk, and the funniest part of the day Blues running, its fecking hilarious!!!! The physio was half decent and a few spectators werent bad apart from that totty count quite low. Quick question was Blues the one with the very good bird last year???

Oh yeah and Johno missed a penalty!!! Was given offside about 10 times, although according to the lino, "Yes he feet may have been onside but his belly was about 5 feet off".

Good afternoon and good to meet Malders and NF.

HA HA Magic left peg love it!!!
Physio was decent, I was thinking of getting a cheeky groin strain biglaugh
Blues was the centre Mid for the youngsters alongside NF,
Blimey what a pacey pairing aye Pb biglaugh and he got booked again no surprise there bigshock
I will buy you a beer next time we meet.

Enjoyable afternoon, although at the old age of 22, i just cant do 2 90 mins in 2 days!!

I dont know how i was the only player booked on either side in a charity game, the ref had a stinker!! Crossy went over easier then paris hilton!!

Not only did jonno miss a pen, he flapped at the cross which led to the equaliser in the last min!!

Malds ran the game from left back, so much respect for a fellow member of the left foot club!

NF and Blues06 in the centre, wat an engine room!

I was under strict orders that the game should finish all square and so I only made a half hearted attempt to keep out goal number 4. I was gutted about Laffars penalty though. I went the right way and got a finger tip on it. One too many cheese rolls pre match I fancy.

I am NEVER gonna hear the end of that penalty from John Walton. He knew nothing about it to be fair!! Apparently, his wrist took a bit of a battering, such was the force that I hit it with!