Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddy Charity match this sunday

Malds.. bring your dancing shoes as I've had Blues on the case about going to Faces after!!

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
i'm going to do my best to hobble over although i dont fancy my chances as still in alot of pain...I was hoping to go to the hertford match at concord but i'm under doctors orders to stay in the country...

Come over, I have some fantastic painkillers - they make you high as a kite. I'll bring my crutshes too lol

How did the game go this afternoon, were there any celebs playing and did many turn up, if someone PM's me the organisers address I'll send a fiver towards the Isabel Hospice Charity

A great day was had by all and as soon as I get the match report I will post it here. Needless to say, there are some stories that will probably be doing the rounds on these boards over the next few days!!

Well done to all who took part, especially the regulars on here. We raised over a grand for the Isabel Hospice.

Rhodes, that's a very kind gesture. I will PM you my address

Great turn out from the old lads and a really enjoyable game with some real comical moments,And more importantly raised a grand for the Isabel Hospice,Good to see NF and blues06 and finally meeting PB, Thanks for the drink.

Anyone got a spare pair of legs they can lend me crazy

It was a very enjoyable afternoon / evening. Malds you missed out on a historic moment at Lowfield!! Roger getting everyone present a drink. Cheers for the beer PB, it was one of many and the heads a bit hazy this morning.

Shut it Chunk!!!

Got to see Malders left foot working it's magic, NF running the middle of the park although only once getting out of a walk, and the funniest part of the day Blues running, its fecking hilarious!!!! The physio was half decent and a few spectators werent bad apart from that totty count quite low. Quick question was Blues the one with the very good bird last year???

Oh yeah and Johno missed a penalty!!! Was given offside about 10 times, although according to the lino, "Yes he feet may have been onside but his belly was about 5 feet off".

Good afternoon and good to meet Malders and NF.