Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have been BARRED from Edgware Town!

Well there must be well over a million Greek Cypriots in England alone so Worldwide there must be far more than 10-15 million, I know you are certainly in cahoots with one in particular

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well there must be well over a million Greek Cypriots in England alone so Worldwide there must be far more than 10-15 million, I know you are certainly in cahoots with one in particular

The home population of Greece is about 10.2million. I guessed about 5million in the rest of the world. Rather less than the number of Scots for example who have settled outside Scotland. It's called economic migration, I guess.

Which Greek am I in Cahoots with? How did you know I banked with Cahoot?

Anyway Gavin hasn't formally agreed to come onboard yet and signed on the dotted line, he may decide against it when he sees our operation on Tuesday evening although I very much doubt it

Seems like my offer of help to Kentish Town has caused a bit of a stir, prehaps I should not bother if its going to cause trouble?

I wont be able to make the training on Tuesday, but if I am welcome then I will be at the match on Saturday v Haringey and we can chat then with yourself and your members.

I am sure you dont have to acutally sign anything do you? nothing was signed at Edgware.

By the way I am not Greek, just in case you wondered.

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Anyway Gavin hasn't formally agreed to come onboard yet and signed on the dotted line, he may decide against it when he sees our operation on Tuesday evening although I very much doubt it

Seems like my offer of help to Kentish Town has caused a bit of a stir, prehaps I should not bother if its going to cause trouble?

I wont be able to make the training on Tuesday, but if I am welcome then I will be at the match on Saturday v Haringey and we can chat then with yourself and your members.

I am sure you dont have to acutally sign anything do you? nothing was signed at Edgware.

By the way I am not Greek, just in case you wondered.

and rhodes isnt asian....looks like your suited to each other cuddle

How do you know I'm not Asian, I might be as you don't know me from adam

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
and our paths have crossed

Really, I would be interested to know where