Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have been BARRED from Edgware Town!

Originally Posted By: Septimus
I am not normally one to side with UU or Rhodes

When I said that this has a familiar ring to it I was comparing Gavin's plight to my own at Coles Park and I wasn't having a laugh at his expense as everyone else appears to be doing. I have always admired Gavin for wearing his heart on his sleeve and shooting from the hip, he's clearly Edgware Town's biggest fan and bleeds green and white so his dismissal from the Club is very much their loss and not his, we would welcome him at Kentish Town with open arms if he wants to join us.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Gavin
Nah wont bother with that, its back to the Den and watching Millwall who may be bottom of league 1 but have REAL fans and real pride something you non league fools will never know about.

Haha, top stuff Gav. One night you get banned from Edgware and we are all non-league fools as you plan to walk off into the sunset, next morning you're back in the non-league fold again amongst us 'fools'. How to make friends and influence people eh?

I tell thee the man is as mad as a bucket full of frogs...nasty insipid little creature... gotcha2

he's clearly Edgware Town's biggest fan and bleeds green and white so his dismissal from the Club is very much their loss and not his, we would welcome him at Kentish Town with open arms if he wants to join us.

Cheers Rhodes, how about the two most hated posters on this and others non league forums getting together, we could become a force that no one could stop!

I agree with you Rhodes, I DO shoot my mouth off without engaing my brain too often, and I am VERY passionate, too much so for the non league game it appears!

It will indeed by Edgware's loss, MANY people have come up to me and thanked me for my contributions towards Edgware programme and the work I do for the club, if you see anyone with an Edgware scarf of badge thats becaue of ME, I desgined them and ordered them and arranged it.

Go and look at the Edgware website and check out the pen pics section that Mr Gregory had supposedy been working on for over a year, but I managed to complete in one afternoon and now are sent to clubs for their programems thats MY words and the players appericiated it.

Go and ask the fans and the players if they enjoyed the singing that myself and three others gave the team, after all it was ME who started the singing and making noise at games, somethign that those in charge NEVER enjoyed and gave them another reason to get rid of me!

I have already received many emails from supporters both Edgware and non Edgware as well as other club officils saying that I will be a LOSS to the non league game and Edgware.

As I said, THEY will miss me more then I miss them!

I haven't met him so I wouldn't know but he seems kosher to me albeit a little extrovert, what does insipid mean

I agree with you Rhodes, I DO shoot my mouth off without engaing my brain too often, and I am VERY passionate, too much so for the non league game it appears!

It will indeed by Edgware's loss, MANY people have come up to me and thanked me for my contributions towards Edgware programme and the work I do for the club, if you see anyone with an Edgware scarf of badge thats becaue of ME, I desgined them and ordered them and arranged it.

Go and look at the Edgware website and check out the pen pics section that Mr Gregory had supposedy been working on for over a year, but I managed to complete in one afternoon and now are sent to clubs for their programems thats MY words and the players appericiated it.

Go and ask the fans and the players if they enjoyed the singing that myself and three others gave the team, after all it was ME who started the singing and making noise at games, somethign that those in charge NEVER enjoyed and gave them another reason to get rid of me!

I have already received many emails from supporters both Edgware and non Edgware as well as other club officils saying that I will be a LOSS to the non league game and Edgware.

ME - ME - ME....I - I - I...... just about sums it all up really gavin...when an individual thinks he is bigger and more important than his club its time to part company with that individual...I commend your club for taking the action that they have...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

ME - ME - ME....I - I - I...... just about sums it all up really gavin...when an individual thinks he is bigger and more important than his club its time to part company with that individual...I commend your club for taking the action that they have...

As the club WILL find out with my support they will flounder and people will stop coming not that they have any support, a number of fans have alerady said they are voting with their feet and wont set foot in the white lion ground EVER again!

As for you I really wish you would go and f U CK off, you sad little man with your sad little pikey club Horn..who? a club raped by dodgy second hand car salesman LOL

Mr Gregory had supposedy been working on for over a year, but I managed to complete in one afternoon

Sounds exactly like 'Sugar' with 'our' FA Charter Standard application that his Secretary was supposedly typing up for a year

Rhodes these men should not be put in charge of a television remote control let alone a Football Club!

They are sad little men with no lives who see running a football club thier main achievemnt in life.

If you only knew how many times I had asked the man to publicise the club more and hold family days like Wingate did the other week which attracted a crowd of 200, but he was always 'too busy' with his work to give any time to the football club.

If they cant devote enough time to the football club they should not be in charge.

Did you know he sacked the bar staff who done a great job not just running the bar but arranging functions at the club, so he could bring in his daughter and wife to work behind the bar and run things, a more miserbale trio of people you could not wish to meet!

Things on the pitch may be going well but off them the club are in SERIOUS trouble

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
what does insipid mean

Insipid

testeless; lacking spirit or interest; dull

sums you up perfectly you sad CU NT!

One thing I am not accused of ever lacking is spirit so go look up anohter big word from the big words for children dictionary!

Rhodes these men should not be put in charge of a television remote control let alone a Football Club!
They are sad little men with no lives who see running a football club thier main achievemnt in life.
If you only knew how many times I had asked the man to publicise the club more and hold family days like Wingate did the other week which attracted a crowd of 200, but he was always 'too busy' with his work to give any time to the football club.
If they cant devote enough time to the football club they should not be in charge.

That's a mirror image of 'Sugar' and we could be talking about the same person.