Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have been BARRED from Edgware Town!

STOP PRESS: Gavin Shaw has been barred from Edgware Town and been stripped of his status as Match Secretary for using foul and abusive language to spectators and officials at the White Lion today.

Check out the Edgware Town forum and blog site for the REAL story!

Originally Posted By: Gavin
I think that should be what DIDNT I say LOL

The bloke is a MUG and I am better off out of it!

thank fck for that...you can stop boring us all now with your childish gibberish.....

you really are a case for suitable treatment from Dr Strangelove...well done Edgware Town...sanity rules at last..

Haha Unc, don't sit on the fence say what you mean. Pure Gold.

Gav, I followed the link, but you have held back. What is the real story here? What actually happened, and how bad was it to let it come to this? Were you asked to leave Rhodes style or did you storm out?

When you move to Kent at least you can find something closer to your new home.

is this a calm decision you have taken gavin?

based on this, i'm not so sure. if you really have walked out on the club you claim to support and are "NEVER" going back, then you really shouldn't be so angry about it all, as you clearly never really cared that much in the first place.

"You ungrateful son of a bitch!

You are going to wish you never [****!!****] me about!

To think I gave my time to the club as match secretary and for what?? to be told by you that I can stand down if I dont like the way you run things!

You think you are bertie big bollox strolling around the club without a [****!!****] clue how to run things. Bringing your wife and daughter in to work the bar for cheap as you too [****!!****] tight to pay proper bar staff, then again thats what you want, to have your own little empire at the club, you SAD little man!!!!

I hope you enjoy doing all the jobs that I DID for no appreciation

I was NEVER appreciated at the club by anyone and our support was not appreciated either, you made that clear by the way you treated my friend and I last weekend.

I am pleased I wont be around to listen to your crap, and the club wont have our support EVER again as I watched Edgware for the LAST time today."

based on this, i'm not so sure. if you really have walked out on the club you claim to support and are "NEVER" going back, then you really shouldn't be so angry about it all, as you clearly never really cared that much in the first place.

I have been banned for LIFE from Edgware Town (that means about a season seeing that I dont expect Edgware to last much longer) YES I walked out but that was as match secretary I would still have gone to see the team play. That decsion has now been taken out of my hands by my banning!!!

I would presume I am the fist person to be banned from Edgware Town, quite a way to depart I think you would agree.

Then again I am NOT banned from away games, so I could still go to them if I wished.

Brilliant! Have just got in after a rather disappointing day and read this. I am not normally one to side with UU or Rhodes but after the way so many people sympathised with Mr Shaw over the Edgeware shenanigans, only for him to come back and cockily slag so many people off, then i think poetic justice has been seen to be done. Goodbye Gavin and hopefully good riddance. Maybe now you can go and support the franchise football at Silver Jubilee Park.

Originally Posted By: Septimus
Brilliant! Have just got in after a rather disappointing day and read this. I am not normally one to side with UU or Rhodes but after the way so many people sympathised with Mr Shaw over the Edgeware shenanigans, only for him to come back and cockily slag so many people off, then i think poetic justice has been seen to be done. Goodbye Gavin and hopefully good riddance. Maybe now you can go and support the franchise football at Silver Jubilee Park.

Can't be that diappointing - you see me again lol.

That's very sad that you won't be supporting Edgware any more, is your mate banned also or is he walking out in support of you, can't you just get along for the benefit of the club.

You could go & support Kentish Town with Rhodes & be founder members of the anti Chairman supporters branch.

Cheers Manic, having slept on it I have decided that I still want to watch the club and seeing that I have not been banned from away games I shall be attending away mathches.

My friend has walked out in support of me, but I am sure he can be talked round to going to away games.

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Nah wont bother with that, its back to the Den and watching Millwall who may be bottom of league 1 but have REAL fans and real pride something you non league fools will never know about.

Haha, top stuff Gav. One night you get banned from Edgware and we are all non-league fools as you plan to walk off into the sunset, next morning you're back in the non-league fold again amongst us 'fools'. How to make friends and influence people eh?