Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have been BARRED from Edgware Town!

Great Yarmouth? is it nice down there? What league are they in and how much would it cost to buy a house and a club!

I bet I would run a club better then some may think, at least I DO have forward thinking ideas, like for eg, before my banning I was in talks with a Polish comapnies regarding them sponsoring a 'Polish Day' at Edgware, due the large influx of Eastern Europeans in the area I thought this would be a good way to invite them to their local club to watch a match, have Polish food and music and for the club to gain some extra support which would hopefuly return to watch more matches.

A major promotion drive with posters/ flyers and ad's and articles in the London Polish free papers as well as London Poish radio was about to be set up.

Three companies were going to jointly sponsor the event and have their names on billboards around the ground for the rest of the season and in the match programme for the season for free as well as being guests of the club.

This was due to happen before the end of this year, and if succesufll another event was going to be planned for the spring.

It's now the club's loss not mine, the man who runs the club who I no longer wish to have anything to do with left the whole event planning in my hands as he is too busy.

This is just one of many events I had planned to bring more support and publicity for the club, now they can carry on with their 80 supporters per match and backward thinking.

Yes Horace the same who plays for Edgware! Vince Rispoli is also at WGC. Edgware have done an arrangement with WGC to allow them to use Edgware players returning from injury/suspension etc to get match fit whilist playing for them in the SSML Prem.

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Yes Horace the same who plays for Edgware! Vince Rispoli is also at WGC. Edgware have done an arrangement with WGC to allow them to use Edgware players returning from injury/suspension etc to get match fit whilist playing for them in the SSML Prem.

Hope he gets match fit soon then!

Originally Posted By: manics
That's very sad that you won't be supporting Edgware any more, is your mate banned also or is he walking out in support of you, can't you just get along for the benefit of the club.
You could go & support Kentish Town with Rhodes & be founder members of the anti Chairman supporters branch.
So Gavin you took up my suggestion then, I was only joking when I said go & support Kentish Town, again wil your mate be going with you?

Originally Posted By: manics
You could go & support Kentish Town with Rhodes & be founder members of the anti Chairman supporters branch.

Manics - I didn't see this comment when you originally made it and it's an interesting one. Gavin and myself are not anti Chairman in any way shape or form, only when they are dictatorial in a Robert Magabe, Nicolae Ceausescu or Po Pot fashion, we are lucky enough to live in a democracy, if we wanted to be dictated to then we would both move to North Korea or indeed Zimbabwe.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Gavin and myself are not anti Chairman in any way shape or form, only when they are dictatorial in a Robert Magabe, Nicolae Ceausescu or Po Pot fashion, we are lucky enough to live in a democracy, if we wanted to be dictated to then we would both move to North Korea or indeed Zimbabwe.

oh dear...I did try and warn you rhodsey......

your unholy alliance with gavin will undoubtedly render you a pariah amongst right minded clubs....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Gavin and myself are not anti Chairman in any way shape or form, only when they are dictatorial in a Robert Magabe, Nicolae Ceausescu or Po Pot fashion, we are lucky enough to live in a democracy, if we wanted to be dictated to then we would both move to North Korea or indeed Zimbabwe.

your unholy alliance with gavin will undoubtedly render you a pariah amongst right minded clubs....

thougt he already was!!

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

thougt he already was!!

no mate...unlike the dwindling rumatoid embittered 6 he isn't...

yet.... grin

Anyway Gavin hasn't formally agreed to come onboard yet and signed on the dotted line, he may decide against it when he sees our operation on Tuesday evening although I very much doubt it

I wasn't aware Gavin is Greek and we don't have any Greeks at the Club

M&e - I've never said I don't like Greeks but you can't blame me for being a little apprehensive with one trying it on with my good lady and almost splitting us up, another dismissing me at Haringey merely for calling the Women's team Borough Belles and yet another costing Kentish Town three points last week.