Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have been BARRED from Edgware Town!

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Yeah the real reason is because Mr Gregory is a selfish [****!!****], bit like yourself urchin!

as most sensible people on here will know only to well...one bad apple at any club can bring about an atmosphere that is far from good for that club.....all football clubs at times have to deal with ego bloated self serving fans who effectively think they are bigger than the club......were you a Hx fan Gavin you would have been banned years ago....

football clubs are better off without people such as yourself hurling abuse at hard working decent folk and spitting dummies out on public forums when they cannot get their own way....

cretinous....

look that one up....it fits perfectly... grin

Gavin, I'm sorry this has happened to you as I know ETFC means a lot to you but I do think you have got a slightly unproportional sense of your own importance and do nothing by 'bad mouthing' other people on this forum.

How boring is this thread? Some two bob nobody walks out of a football club.

Hold the back page!!

Jonno - With respect I think you are being a little harsh on Gavin

No but his heart is in the right place

Im being harsh on Gavin? So what do you call it when a jumped up little idiot like that comes on here effin' and jeffin', behaving in a way that is, in my most humble opinion, totally out of place on a forum such as this?

Deserves everything he gets in my opinion.

Jayjay - Does your Mummy know you're up at this time and on your computer in your bedroom

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Im being harsh on Gavin? So what do you call it when a jumped up little idiot like that comes on here effin' and jeffin', behaving in a way that is, in my most humble opinion, totally out of place on a forum such as this?
Deserves everything he gets in my opinion.

Jonno - I still think you are going a bit overboard with those comments, Gavin is largely misunderstood and wears his heart on his sleeve which for me is more important than being a Football Man, a Horace or a 3praise for example who quote the rule book at every opportunity. You're probably right about the colourful language he often uses however I'm sure he can tone that down if push comes to shove.

I gather Great Yarmouth FC is up for sale. Gavin was looking to move homes and now clubs so a golden opportunity to open the piggy bank and buy his own Chairmanship. Gav talks a big story about free speech and running a club the Gav Way, I wonder what he would be like as a Chairman himself?

A Richard Morton scored for Welwyn Garden City on Saturday. Anyone know if it's the Edgware one?