Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 6 October

'Sugar' picked up on the word 'plebs' earlier today and I really didn't expect it to cause such controversy, I use the word all the time to describe second class citizens and that's a title you and Manorborn brought upon yourselves when giving up your Committee status at Grosvenor Vale. Now you want your cake and eat it by expecting to be invited into boardrooms at away grounds otherwise you would simply refuse the offer and buy your bovril with the paying customers.

its not even worth correcting you as you've disappeared into rhodesworld again.

for your information though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plebs

I'm just trying to make a point that's all, I lost count of the times when I asked you a question about the Club, in particular the Hounslow Borough fiasco, and you delighted, on each occasion, in telling me you were no longer a Committee member so 'wouldn't have a clue'. This must show that you were being economical with the truth as I'm sure you got wind of why they packed their bags mid season and also why Tommy Lambourne, the great Arthur Barker, Uduma Kalu and Julian Hudson were given such a raw deal whilst stuffing your face.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm just trying to make a point that's all, I lost count of the times when I asked you a question about the Club, in particular the Hounslow Borough fiasco, and you delighted, on each occasion, in telling me you were no longer a Committee member so 'wouldn't have a clue'. This must show that you were being economical with the truth as I'm sure you got wind of why they packed their bags mid season and also why Tommy Lambourne, the great Arthur Barker, Uduma Kalu and Julian Hudson were given such a raw deal whilst stuffing your face.

such impeccable logic as always.....dupa.

I refer you to all my previous answers on this subject....you are sad enough to sit up all night and read them so I suggest you do so.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
'Sugar' picked up on the word 'plebs' earlier today and I really didn't expect it to cause such controversy, I use the word all the time to describe second class citizens and that's a title you and Manorborn brought upon yourselves when giving up your Committee status at Grosvenor Vale. Now you want your cake and eat it by expecting to be invited into boardrooms at away grounds otherwise you would simply refuse the offer and buy your bovril with the paying customers.

So you are saying that everyone who isn't a committe member is a plebian (that's the singular by the way). How very constructive. You must be very proud of your own self importance!