Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 6 October

You really are a decent family man aren't you, I'm horrified that I was almost responsible for splitting you and your wife up. You would have met Paula had you gone to Concord yesterday, I gather Horace had her to himself all afternoon.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You really are a decent family man aren't you, I'm horrified that I was almost responsible for splitting you and your wife up. You would have met Paula had you gone to Concord yesterday, I gather Horace had her to himself all afternoon.

Not at all! She also met Septimus, Eagle, HTFCew, CFCBoss to name but a few. She had time to sink a pint comfortably before setting off for her own match v Wingate & Finchley. We did not need to call upon her ambulance driving skills.

Yes but I bet you were all over her like a rash with your tongue hanging out and when Septimus, Eagle and CFCBoss got anywhere near you barred your teeth at them

Yes but I bet you were all over her like a rash with your tongue hanging out and when Septimus, Eagle and CFCBoss got anywhere near you barred your teeth at them

Barred my teeth?

The wife & I have broken up but don't worry nothing to do with you, she asked me to choose her or Newcastle United & Hertford so I did.

I'm sorry to hear that, I thought you were rock solid

Originally Posted By: Horace

Not at all! She also met Septimus, Eagle, HTFCew, CFCBoss to name but a few. She had time to sink a pint comfortably before setting off for her own match v Wingate & Finchley. We did not need to call upon her ambulance driving skills.

And we won 3-1 yay
Next Round Horsham away.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981

I do love the fact you put the table up, but is there a reason why you highlight SLB, Haringey Borough and the other team?

Is there a bet going on that I don't know about or are you just rubbing someone's nose in it!

No, there isn't a bet. Yes, I'm rubbing someone's nose in it!

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100

It was good to meet Wader.
Some excellent boardroom chat, it's a shame none of it can be repeated here.

We don't want you to repeat it, just post it once!

Was the 'mystery' of the memorabilia at Coles Park mentioned by any chance, when the Haringey Secretary uttered those imortal words 'sorry guv smoke damage' he was well and truly caught with his trousers around his ankles

Was the 'mystery' of the memorabilia at Coles Park mentioned by any chance, when the Haringey Secretary uttered those imortal words 'sorry guv smoke damage' he was well and truly caught with his trousers around his ankles

No

Is this related to the fire you were responsible for?

Not at all, it has already been debated at length on here whereby Haringey Borough told the Biggleswade Town Committee blatant pork pies at the end of last season to save face.

Incidentally did you happen to spot a flashy Porsche on Saturday afternoon, I assume that Bedford and Bedford Town use the same car park.

What's wrong with making well intentioned assumptions, if I'm occasionally wrong I'll hold my hands up

It is disappointing when members criticise just for the sake of it however I'm used to that by now, it makes me appreciate my allies all the more such as your good self, Uncle Urchin and Socrates.