Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon v Bedford Town Ressies

Jonno - I see that Mr Panayiotou is running the line at your fixture this afternoon!

Aha, I see this is the gentleman you refer to in another thread!

In my opinion, the officials were very good on Saturday, although to be fair, there wasn't much doing in our game for the first 80 minutes!! But yes, no complaints, they were very efficient and pretty much invisible which, in my opinion, is what officials should be!! Makes for good flowing football!

I think both sides struggled with the offside trap in the first half with all the strikers being guilty of not holding their runs, so we did see Mr P raising his flag on more than one occasion but each time, he was spot on.

Originally Posted By: Jonno
so we did see Mr P raising his flag on more than one occasion

Surprise, surprise

I don't hate match officials as you put it however there are always the usual suspects, a bit like on this Forum, who seem to continually throw a spanner in our works and sometimes I can't help wondering if that's purely coincidence

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't hate match officials as you put it however there are always the usual suspects, a bit like on this Forum, who seem to continually throw a spanner in our works and sometimes I can't help wondering if that's purely coincidence

That is very dangerous talk, Rhodes. You really should, as an official of Kentish Town F.C., stop criticising match officials in print/online! It's one thing libelling a club chairman, but the Footy Authorities take a really dim view of criticism of their match officials. I'm sure that the SSMFL have got your number and are deliberating what to do about you, as we speak!

Horace - I don't think that is the case at all, I haven't mentioned any names and I'm not criticising anyone, anyway I thought it was debatable as to whether I am a Kentish Town official particularly as Gavin is being groomed to take over from me as programme editor

Horace - I don't think that is the case at all, I haven't mentioned any names and I'm not criticising anyone, anyway I thought it was debatable as to whether I am a Kentish Town official particularly as Gavin is being groomed to take over from me as programme editor

Where do I begin! Not named any names? I've lost count of the officials that you have named. and criticised! You are clearly the reserve team match secretary at KentishTown - who is signing your team sheets if you aren't?

Our Reserve Team Manager signed Saturday's team sheet, furthermore I can't see my name down in the SSML handbook as Kentish Town Reserve team match Secretary

Groomed LOL sounds rather dodgy online....Is that going to be my job? smile Cool, but of course I would want you to continue in your help, unless your time is taken up with something else regarding the club.

I reall think we can have the best programme in the league, you will have to get hold of a copy of Hoddesdon Town's programme for me so I can check out the compition, but I am sure we can beat them and not only gain the award for SSML Div 1 but for the SSML as a whole and may even better.

I know there is a date that you need to send programmes in to be included in the national programme award maybe we can do that if you did not do that last season.

I only have a copy of last season's that you sent me so not sure what this seasons is like, but am sure its as good if not better then lats seasson.

No other programme I saw last season whilst watching Edgware had colour pictures, the best programe I saw was in the FA Vase at Halstead Town of the Eastern Counties league, but they had no colour.

I will do Kentish Town players pen pics as I did for Edgware Town (check out the Edgware town site) if you would like and if you like I can look after the official Kentish Town website which has a nice layout but not much info of any real note, do you run that if not that maybe I can chat with the person who does to keep it updated.

I will run a Kentish Town blog site as I did for Edgware with reports/pics /views and news so that Kentish Town will be promoted to a wider audience.

I cant wait till Saturday to see the super 'blues' in action and meet up with you and everyone at the club smile

Yes but you were the first to ridicule our Website recently and openly state that it is never up to date, now when it suits you it is gospel and set in stone

Our Reserve Team Manager signed Saturday's team sheet, furthermore I can't see my name down in the SSML handbook as Kentish Town Reserve team match Secretary

You have said on here recently that you were a Kentish Town committee member (in the context of being barred from attending an away fixture, I believe). Yu have several times said that you couldn't attend First Team fixtures because of your duties with the Reserve Team. You ARE a club official, making defammatory statements about match officials.

That's just it, I'm not making any defammatory statements particularly as I know most of the SSML match officials who I get along like a house on fire with, presumably some would be called as 'witnesses' if, in the unlikely event, I got my collar felt and any allegations would be laughed out of Court as was the case with 'Sugar's' ludicrous five page letter and his attached 'bundle' of fifty pages of posts