Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

home to team bath...

Uncle Urchin

I am convinced we won't. It will be a fantastic day next Saturday. Fine weather (hopefully), Radio Urchin hitting the virtual airwaves, a big crowd and the Urchis firing on all cylinders.

I think the F.A. Cup First Round Draw will be on TV next Saturday around 5.30 'ish so we can watch it in the clubhouse.

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
It appears they also have a running track around their pitch if the photo on their website is anything to go by.

Thats an old picture of where they used to play. They now play home games at Twerton Park, home of Bath City, which they regularly fail to fill, other than with pigeons who enjoy the feeling of space. However, I still say under estimate them at your peril. Whether they win 1-0 or twn nil, they are on a good run.

We will have to be at our best.