Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

englands goalkeeper

smallsy

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
People go on about Carlo and Almunia being able to play for England!
i dont want someone from abroad being able to play for us. doesnt matter is he is good enough. he is not English in flesh so he should not be able to play end of. I dont want to rely on Foreign keepers to take the England number 1 shirt.

So where do you stand on Owen Hargreaves, Mike Catt and Kevin Pieterson ?

All 3 aren't exactly English...yet have contributed enormously to our 3 national sports recently....

I'd rather play a semi-english chap, rather than a Bentley, Barton or a Carragher, who dont want to play for their country

Ok so lets tell Kevin Pietersen he can't go on tour to Sri Lanka cause he's not english born and bred.

Tell Owen Hargreaves he has to go play for Canada now, cause he is not fully british.

Nonsense. If they want to play for England, and can, then let them.

If Cudicini wants to play for England, let him play.

I personally think James Foster of Essex CC should be in goal for the England national team. Doesnt drop a thing!

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
No that is true
but at the end of the day we are England. I am very passionate about my country and i would rather go out to world cups and euro championships with a team of born and bred Englishmen.

you have gone out of them in 99% of the cases anyway!ha ha ha ha yay

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
coach,you are 3rd,france are top,scotland are 2nd,and you claim to know about footy!

UM stop nibbling grinwe are top 26 points and same number of games...i have already included the 3 points at home against the far oer yayWe are the World Champions,bow to it bow bow bow bow and we are in charge of our own destiny.A point away with the jocks and bye-bye yaywe don't have to rely on israel or andorra stopping the russians.If they win away to israel(personally i think they won't bisou)the home game game against croatia wil be mc laren funeral! alk