Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

englands goalkeeper

smallsy

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

This might sound totaly left field and I know he has had an indifferent season so far due to injuries etc but.....

...... From what I saw on the box last season, I would love to see Flahavan of Southend play at a higher level. He always seemed to do the necessary things right and also makes the reflex saves.

Not sure about playing for England but would like to see him in the premership where he would be under the spotlight.

P.S. Repoman was a fair keeper in his time as well.

that save is still haunting me from monday night,was right behind it and the ref knew it was a pen but for some reason seemed to wait for the linesman to put his flag across his chest.

I was not a happy bunny indeed.

As for robinson i just think at times he makes world class saves but seems to make the simple things difficult which is the same as james.

robert green for me

People go on about Carlo and Almunia being able to play for England!

I dont want someone from abroad being able to play for us. doesnt matter if he is good enough. He is not English in flesh so he should not be able to play end of. I dont want to rely on Foreign keepers to take the England number 1 shirt.