Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 20 October

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
There is however no film preview next Saturday yet you are going to watch Hendon v Hastings with the team you papport to being a supporter of, ie,Ruislip Manor, playing only a few miles away, this to me doesn't make any sense at all.

It should do - don't you support one team yet are an official of another? You were even considering leaving your current team for a better position at Ruislip.

Originally Posted By: Lato
I have not lost my support for Ruislip Manor (34 years to date) just now I can choose to do other things in my life if I wish

Yes but your beloved Ruislip Manor need your support now having one foot on the Division 1 trapdoor, to go to another game when they are playing on the outskirts of London isn't showing them any loyalty in my opinion. I'm sure your Polish buddies would appreciate that and happily go to Hendon v Hastings on their own as I'm sure the game doesn't have you licking your lips in anticipation, then you could hook up with them afterwards in town for a meal and a few drinks, afterall the Hendon supporter is making sure he gets to see his team which comes across as a little selfish.

You are so right as always rhodes..forgive me for my ignorance.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
It should do - don't you support one team yet are an official of another? You were even considering leaving your current team for a better position at Ruislip

I might support Haringey Borough but that doesn't mean I'm not fully commited to the Kentish Town cause. As for the Ruislip Manor opening I was simply curious to see what might have been on the table and whether they were prepared to make me an offer I couldn't refuse, I think it would have been too far for me to travel anyway as I don't drive even if the Piccadilly Line is 'door to door'.

I must admit that I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea yesterday and it was quite surreal however, hand on heart, I knew there was no way in a million years 'we' would win, or even get a draw, with Lee Scott now coming into his own albeit still only 40% fit.

Why would they have been or were you talking about you and Wader hooking up in Bedford, if so I'm flattered that you were more interested in me than the game

Horace has already stated he was at the Hertford reserve match. Maybe he was talking to someone there?

Perhaps 'Sugar' was in two places at once then, going by his ego that would certainly be possible

what does Aki Achillea have to do with the conversation apart from your total obsession with shoe horning him into every thread.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Perhaps 'Sugar' was in two places at once then, going by his ego that would certainly be possible

Come on, supersleuth, all the clues are there if you care to find them!

Okay let me scratch my head, seeing how you were playing St Margaretsbury Reserves I assume you were talking to Tubbsy8.

I cant get my head around our result!!

Tuesday, an absolute shambles, worst performance from a side i have ever played in!!

Yesterday, absolutly fantastic. Played some fantastic stuff against a very good harefield side who will be top 3 come the end of the season!

People will obviously say v&e had a lucky day and harefield must not have been at their best but they played really well, but we played very well to! They had chances and could argue that they deserved a point, but we had chances to extend our lead aswell!

Just gota try and put wins together now more consistantly.

I made my debut for Sun Sports on Saturday - it could be a bit of a rollercoaster season given Saturday's game! 3-1 and 4-2 up before being pegged back to 4-4 by SLeB. We would have settled for a point before the game but legs tired in the 10 mins under a wave of attacks