Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gavin Sighted in WLG car park....

This needs it's own thread guys!!

Originally Posted By: SteveR
It appears, from reading the Edgware forum, that Gavin hasn't gone into hospital, but was actually spotted in the car park at the White Lion Ground on Saturday afternoon.

Rhodes it looks like Gav won't be a Kentish fan after all, he is either out of hospital or never went in.. found this post by him on the Edgware Forum...

"No law against standing in a car park whilst a football match is taking place is there?

I am willing to make a public appology both to Mr Gregory and the vice chairman Harry and Ken Batten.

I have given as well as taken a lot of crap on this and other forums and said things for which I am sorry and in some cases regret.

The odd one or two people on this forum who find my situation funny and act holier then thou should remember what I done to help the football club as Mr Gregory himself knows, I didn't see the people who are knocking me offering their help to Mr Gregory and the club these past two years.

Sure I would like to watch the club and even help the club again. I belive I should have been given an official warning rather then a ban but that was their decission.

I am willing to sit down with Mr Gregory and Mr Batten and try to work a way forward, whether that is sooner rather than latter is in their hands. "

I'll e-mail him and let you know if he responds, my understanding is that he still wants to be, and is going to be, part of team Kentish Town

Rhodes can you let him know that he isn't banned on here anymore so he can post his own comments

Looks like an Edgware fan caught him trying to grab a sneak view of the game!!

Fence.jpg

NeutralFan - Is that actually Gavin, I'll tell him that he's welcome back with open arms on our Forum

M&e - I think that's a bit below the belt, please apologise unreservedly