Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gavin Sighted in WLG car park....

Originally Posted By: Wader
Cec, here's one for you. There's a meeting on 10th November between Edgware Officials and Gav to determine whether they will allow him back in the WLG. Also there's mention on their forum that the hospital thing was a red herring. Who knows. In a couple of weeks Gav may be back with Edgware, so it seems Kentish is off the menu - for now.

Thats right Wader, there is a meeting this Saturday between myself and the Edgware committee, hopefully things will be resolved and alll parties can move onwards and upwards smile

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Looks like an Edgware fan caught him trying to grab a sneak view of the game!!

Fence.jpg

I have to say Neutral Fan that IS one of your better efforts and it DID make me crack up.

I even downloaded the pic and saved it, nice one smile oh and thanks for un banning me smile

Hi Manic, hope all is well, thanks for that smile I read that Rhodes has done a 'runner' for week, he must be just chomping at the bit to come back on seeing that Kentish Town had an excellent win away to Hoddy last night.

How are Hertford doing? not really checked up your results lately, you appear to be inconsisent, one week you get an excllent result then the next you drop silly points, I would really like to see Hertford Town come up, as with their support you should be in 1 North.

Are you surprised at how well Edgware are doing? I know I am LOL

As you may remember I said relegation battle in the summer now it could be back to back promotions, but its still way to early to think of that, Edgware in the Ryman Premier....now that would really be something!

Yer Hertford doing a Jeckyl & Hyde not just game by game but half by second half, we start very slowly & most of the time finish the game the better side but that's football, what I do like about us this season is the grit & determination to keep fighting on to the final whistle that is signs of players belief & a good staff & manager, I'm quitetly confident we will get out this season but a couple of very good sides to battle with first.

Edgware have not surprised me in a way I always thought they were a step above the league you were in you must be over the moon.

I'm so sorry about your misfortunate troubles at the W.L.G. and I do hope it gets sorted out in your favour afterall no 1 was hurt in any violence & I know you are genuinely sorry about that day, let's hope it all gets sorted out for the good of Edgware F.C.