Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gavin Sighted in WLG car park....

Originally Posted By: manics
Originally Posted By: m&e
Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Is that what Gavin looks like?

ugly bs**rd aint he
he looks like a proper loony toon freak
No I'm the loony toon, try me.

manics you take too much notice of rhodes

Yes and this is someone who is blaming me for his marriage break up

I met him wandering the street of Hertford yesterday lunchtime, looking for a reliable double glazer!

TheSpursFan - You have been conspicuous by your absence lately, is that because you feel the Forum has gone downhill of late. I couldn't agree more and feel there should be far more discussion about the beautiful game rather than the constant back biting that goes on, I think the likes of Football Man, Spidermanor and in particular Jonno, following his behaviour yesterday, should all receive yellow cards from Wader and NeutralFan. The trouble is NeutralFan and Jonno are chums so he wouldn't do it.

I am sorry to say the ssml forum has gone sadly downhill the last few weeks.

The season is in full flow and yet many of the posts have turned abusive, angry, personal and nasty.

Lets exercise some self control.

Now that there are moderators please dont see how far you can push them.

d0nt you mean last few months.....and you are no blue (and white)

eyed boy

informed and educated discussion is not capable by a certain

member very close to your heart...

get rid of him...get rid of abuse bolt

thats the main reason Rhodes, more football please!

Perhaps you could start the brave new world, my plea would be leave peoples personal lives out of it, I would rather watch football even on channel five than eastenders.

Have a good day at your game Rhodes, I will be at the renamed bill nicholson way stadium tomorrow, as you say there is only one club in white hart lane!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
thats the main reason Rhodes, more football please!

Perhaps you could start the brave new world, my plea would be leave peoples personal lives out of it, I would rather watch football even on channel five than eastenders.

Have a good day at your game Rhodes, I will be at the renamed bill nicholson way stadium tomorrow, as you say there is only one club in white hart lane!

unless of course its manics you patronising tw*t freak

TheSpursFan - As you well know I hold you in high esteem and you are probably my favourite poster on the Forum, I couldn't agree more that people's personal lives should be kept totally seperate from banter on here. I'm more than happy to start 'a brave new world' as you put it however I'm not sure how long it would last particularly with the likes of Jonno on the warpath for some un-explicable reason, he's very much a Jekyl and Hide character isn't he.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Is that what Gavin looks like?

ugly bs**rd aint he
he looks like a proper loony toon freak
No I'm the loony toon, try me.

manics you take too much notice of rhodes
Yes I'm the loony Toon, Toon ,Toon Black n white army, thought every 1 on here knows that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes and this is someone who is blaming me for his marriage break up
Right let's finish this subject once & 4 all b4 I turn nasty & I ...... well mean it, I'm not blaming you 4 my Marriage break up in fact I have told you on 2 previous threads you are not to blame, just that you kept repeating yourself about Harringey & my wife read your total nonsense comments & this made things a lot worse 4 me because she gave me an ultimatum football or her so obviously only 1 choice in it.
Please do not bring up this subject again this forum is about football & other re-lated subjects, so come on Rhode's give me a break please.
I agree let's stop the personal insults right now like you said man.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Oops sorry I mean "like you said man" sorry I missed the i in said.

not to late to edit it old boy....??
Thought I would post again & make it clear just in case Rhode's had read it.
Thanks to all the good forum members I have now found a honest & reliable Double Glazing firm,Thank you.

Thanks to all the good forum members I have now found a honest & reliable Double Glazing firm,Thank you.

you have also got 10 out of 10 for a good old fashioned munch up.....and no points for originality... grin

you have also got 10 out of 10 for a good old fashioned munch up.....and no points for originality... grin
I'm confused now, what is wrong with correcting the post with another post a few hours after the original 1 & making an apologize to Rhodes?