Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gavin Sighted in WLG car park....

Ok has been edited now, I'm very sorry for the mistake made it was not intentional if I wanted to insult Rhode's I would do it face 2 face, I'm not the type of guy who comes on here insulting people, I don't mess around with talking the talk on a forum.

Best forgotten about now.

Originally Posted By: manics
because the tablets I'm on are costing £12,000 a year

How come you're paying this yourself, can't you get them on the National Health

Originally Posted By: manics
Yer will be good 2 meet you, won't be having a beer though doctor told me not 2, I have 2 respect that because the tablets I'm on are costing £12,000 a year never had a pint 4 6 bloody months.
I'm sure missing me pint of beer though.

take no notice..I've been taking pills for 5 years and they told me if I drank with them it would kill me.....

I'm still here.... guitar

Yes that's right, shall we just treat Jonno's out of character behaviour as a one off after a bad day at the office, if it had been Paula we could at least have put it down to that time of the month

I thought you were taking time out, nice to know you're watching over us all like a hawk. Have you moved back to 'the rock' now, how far is your new place from Park Lane

M&e - She won't be happy when she reads that but you've probably hit the nail on the head

Cec, here's one for you. There's a meeting on 10th November between Edgware Officials and Gav to determine whether they will allow him back in the WLG. Also there's mention on their forum that the hospital thing was a red herring. Who knows. In a couple of weeks Gav may be back with Edgware, so it seems Kentish is off the menu - for now.