Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

oh oh...

Uncle Urchin

richard has found the ricay forum.... grin

what the feck is going on at new lodge, today i phoned up and demanded 200 tickets for the swansea match only to be asked a load of stupid questions.First of all i was asked why i needed 200, when i told the bloke that i intended to flog them on ebay at inflated prices the idiot took offence so i said that my uncle frank would sell them for £50 each at the working mens club in pitsea,again no joy.he then asked me did i have a season ticket or was i a member,i replied that i had no season ticket but was a member of both the AA and the cats protection league,the fecker then put the phone down,dont you feckers realise im trying to do your club a favour?

the feckers have just banned me and deleted my post,they were making me sound like some kind of spiv,i was only trying to earn an honest living,hey any of you urchins phil collins fans? ive fot 2 seats for his concert at the cliffs pavilion,southend on december 14th,the face value is £35 each, you can have the pair for a 'monkey',anyone interested?

Originally Posted By: richard193
hey any of you urchins phil collins fans? ive fot 2 seats for his concert at the cliffs pavilion,southend on december 14th,the face value is £35 each, you can have the pair for a 'monkey',anyone interested?

Would you take a stuffed replica of the chimp 'Cheetah' who starred along side Johnny Weissmuller in the early 30's?

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Been following Richards postings around the forums.....I though Dartfords was the best, but this exceeds that...very funny. laugh

looks like the sense of humour has gone at NL!! cool

Well done Richard, given a few Clarets a laugh, so you'll be shot at dawn!!!!!!!!

well lets hope the moderators on the soppybox have the same sense of humour as you LF as for sure he will find it.... grin

He's found our forum now.