Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TILBURY 2 HORNCHURCH 1 - report and stats

Dagger03

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Don't know.They have banned me from their forum for suggesting that the fans takeover may be a bad idea.
I see freedom of speech is alive and kicking in north kent

I reckon the Yank was a bit touchy. Couldn't see the love you were sending out when you told him to [****!!****] off yay

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Don't know.They have banned me from their forum for suggesting that the fans takeover may be a bad idea.
I see freedom of speech is alive and kicking in north kent

I reckon the Yank was a bit touchy. Couldn't see the love you were sending out when you told him to [****!!****] off yay

I don't know why americans suddenly think they know about our national game just because a few of them have bought into the scousers and becks is poncing around in jollywood

Originally Posted By: URCHINETT
Ok I will let you know this now so you can get it out of your system before the week.....

Next week's Referee is the same one as last night mad

excellent idea by the essex FA...the ref wrongly sends off a player for a straight red...gives three moody penalties and then sends off the wrong official.....and we get him again...

having said that I have never really believed that officials win or lose games although they can interfere with them..fact is we were not good enough and tilbury were.... so well done to them and an early chance to gain revenge on tuesday...

yay

To answer a few questions -

Yes, only four subs named by Tilbury.

The apparant booking of Richard Halle - might have been Danny GLozier but cannot be sure as he waved the card in between the two of them - at the time of the second penalty was also incorrect.

Both the Tilbury pens were incorrect decisions.

The HFC pen was unquestionably a penalty for hand ball.

Amos was booked for diving - it was a clear cut penalty and not a dive. Amos does not dive.

Ron Hanley was wrongly sent off - the person who called out to the referee was standing to the right of the dug out, in between the two dug outs. And although the word he used started with a C and ended with a T, the bits in between most certainly did not spell out the word CheaT. The actual word used was slightly shorter.

The referee by the way is the one who upset most of the Urchins following at Wingate when he refused to allow the last minute substitution which led to the Wingate equaliser.