Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Collection For Harry

Eastside Urchin

I know some of you are aware of a collection by the fans towards something for harrys funeral.

Alice collected about £100 on Saturday towards this with the promise from another few people of some more money.

I collected from Photourchin,Graham & debbie last night.

If anyone else is interested in donating towards this then they can see myself or alice(if she is at the club saturday)with their donations at the borehamwood game.

The idea is probably to get a Crest of the Hornchurch badge for the funeral and if there are any monies left over then i think we should all discuss what we should do with the remaining money.

Does anyone have any ideas for what we could do with any money left over or shall we wait to see whats collected,the amount the crest will cost and then decide from there???

find out how much the crest is and make such there can do the crest? might have 2 order it as it might take some time to do

reguard to the mney over wait and see m8

I went into upminster a few weeks ago and they said a crest would cost aprox £100.

so far i have collected £85 + £130 unpaid yet.

I shall go and order the crest this fri. any ideas of what to do with the extra dosh let me know asap, like wise anyone else who would like to put in let me know, pm how much so i can budget, and if poss i could really do with the money sat. i most prob wont be there but if you could give the money to Gonner.

cheers x

tinkykins did I only give u 5 quid? I'll put in an extra 5 on sat if I did.

The money collected so far will go towards a crest.Any money we have left over that has been collected so far(probably not much as the crest is about £100-110) will then go in the buckets and the supporters club have organised another decoration on the coffin which is 6ft long and costing around £200.

It should be a fitting send off.

Alice will let me know the price of the crest tomorrow or saturday morning.

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
don't get me wrong mate, it's excellent we're doing stuff for harry. just think that flowers is a bit temporary. like the idea of a plaque or something. chat at the weekend mate.

I like the idea of the plaque..we have been talking of having one for jim in the rememberance flower bed where the other ones are...why not put one there for H...just an idea as I am happy to contribue and go with the flow..

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
don't get me wrong mate, it's excellent we're doing stuff for harry. just think that flowers is a bit temporary. like the idea of a plaque or something. chat at the weekend mate.

I know what you are saying but i feel that a funeral is the last step out for the old boy and if he was watching its the sort of thing he would of loved
Red and white everywhere,urchins crest loads of fans and friends paying there respects.
I am sure that we can get a plaque as well as the send off thats planned,enough people seem to want to contribute towards it,speak more saturday though,everyone probably has different ideas

The crest is £200.Tink has ordered it,i don't think she should of as its a lot more than she thought and i know the supporters club have ordered something for the coffin at around £200

I have told her she will have to speak to the florist tomorrow and tell them to hold until we agree something as its alot of money to collect and not what was agreed,what are your thoughts chaps & chapesses.

I am thinking that with the supporters club ordering their arrangement that to spend another £200 wouldn't be right as that much money could be better spent in something more permanent