Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dave calls it a day at Cockfosters

David Craig has announced his resignation as manager of Cockfosters F.C.. Dave's decision to step down has come purely from the personal pressures of family life and it's with great regret we have to acknowledge and respect his decision. The Club are truly grateful to Dave for the major contribution he has made on the Club's behalf whilst in charge. We wish him and his family all the best in the knowledge that Cockfosters has always played a major part in his footballing career. Thanks Dave.....

Will Dave be staying on until a new Manager is appointed or is he making a clean break, is there anyone in the pipeline to take over the reins:

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/sport...osters_boss.php

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Will Dave be staying on until a new Manager is appointed or is he making a clean break, is there anyone in the pipeline to take over the reins:

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/sport...osters_boss.php

According to their website he has gone and has been replaced by Mark Standen, know as 'Stan' to his friends.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Clement Temile?

I don't think 'the great one' would like it at Chalk Lane, he's not one for tittle tattle, Chinese whispers or talking in the shadows of Club houses, it would all be a bit too clique for his liking.

So you readily admit that Kentish Town are blessed to have a man of 'the great one's' calibre at the Club!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
So why does he associate himself with you? (Or do you just pretend he does?)

No I don't, this is what you said referring to 'the great one' and giving the impression Kentish Town are lucky to have a Coach of his calibre

Well I do, I seem to be the only one on here who can see straight through you and read you like a book which you must hate as you were in your own comfortable little World before I came onto the scene in June last year. Of course Kentish Town comes into the equation as 'the great one' is Head Coach, you suggested that we were lucky to have him at the Club which naturally I agree with.

Well I do, I seem to be the only one on here who can see straight through you and read you like a book which you must hate as you were in your own comfortable little World before I came onto the scene in June last year. Of course Kentish Town comes into the equation as 'the great one' is Head Coach, you suggested that we were lucky to have him at the Club which naturally I agree with.

No he didn't, you deranged man!

for anyone interested the above is why I dont post so much recently.

Dave leaves Cockfosters and it becomes a childish tit for tat rhodes v usual supsects.

In this case football man, who cant think beyond rhodes and rarely has an original thought pulls Temille into the equation and it falls into a pedantic argument over who said what.

Then I come on and moan and people say Im the rhodes poodle and blah blah.......

oh get on with it everybody if it makes you happy but dont blame it all on Rhodes

Originally Posted By: Fqootball Man
Clement Temile?

I don't think 'the great one' would like it at Chalk Lane, he's not one for tittle tattle, Chinese whispers or talking in the shadows of Club houses, it would all be a bit too clique for his liking.

Pity you see fit to want to hijack another thread - still what's new about that? I'm sure that the 'Great One' would love it at Chalk Lane where he would be most welcome, just as is almost everyone else who walks up the Chalk Lane drive. Just imagine. We could congregate in our little cliques and he could keep us spellbound with yarns from faraway places such as Tel-Aviv and the Copthall Stadium. Still.... time to go... Must get back into the shadows as I feel a rumour coming on...

Well said c o the north. Don't really understand Rhodes' obvious hostility towards Cockfosters (not just in this thread but generally).

Surely it can't be purely down to the fact that we beat them twice last season without them scoring a goal? That would just be childish.

TheSpursFan has, as always, hit the nail firmly on the head particularly where Football Man is concerned, I thought I was the only one who could see straight through him.

As for Cockothenorth's rant I really feel that it was unwarranted as I wasn't hijacking a thread, I just reiterated that it is all very clique at Chalk Lane which is common knowledge however that doesn't mean they're not a nice Club or they don't make you feel welcome when you visit. It's a shame we didn't draw Cockfosters at home in the Challenge Trophy instead of Langford as you could have witnessed our operation first hand which has left all our visitors so far open mouthed, we certainly don't need to spin any yarns.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
oh get on with it everybody if it makes you happy but dont blame it all on Rhodes

But we want to!